Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG loses to canelo what's going to be the excuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would there be any more excuses for a GGG loss than there would be for a Canelo loss? GGG's age of 35 is well past the age of 24 to 29 when a boxer is his fastest and strongest. That's not an excuse. That is a well known fact. You sound like a GGG hater who just discovered a new way to hate on him in advance every day for the next 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      true adn true.

But I get more enjoyment watchijng the detractors work than I do the fanboys.

So I vote let them continue.
      You should know, being a gigantic fanboy of all Mexicans especially Salido, and a huge hater of all Russian boxers. What was Chavez Jr.'s excuse for his pathetic, safety first, please don't hit me anymore fight he fought against Canelo? Does it make you want to change your user name?

Comment

Nobody knows what's going to happen in a fight. Maybe there will be a controversial decision, or a fan man might hit the ring. But let's hope it's a good fight where the best man wins. But imo I can't see Canelo going the distance. And I knew and said all along Jacobs would do quite well. I think Canelo is getting stopped here.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You should know, being a gigantic fanboy of all Mexicans especially Salido, and a huge hater of all Russian boxers. What was Chavez Jr.'s excuse for his pathetic, safety first, please don't hit me anymore fight he fought against Canelo? Does it make you want to change your user name?
          im not a fanboy of all mexicans

im not a hater of all russian boxers

chavez jr is a lazy fat fuck that had to drop more weight than he physically can anymore.

Does chavez jr embarrassing himself make ME want to change anything NOPE has no affect on me or how I think or feel about anything lmfao you think if I cared I would have changed it by now right? especially since its just free ammunition to lame ass poster to try and diss me lmfao.

Comment

Working...
          X