Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil: if GGG moves up to 168, Ward would drop down to fight him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil: if GGG moves up to 168, Ward would drop down to fight him!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bmtqOlT8Y

Virgil Hunter says Ward more than capable of making 168. he also says next time it should be no more excuses from Loefller and company. in the same interview (but a separate video) he confirms there is a site and date set for the Kovalev rematch. so stop crying now.

note: whoever has Firefox can easily embed this video in the comments.

Im waiting for haters who wants ggg to move up now.

Comment

Uh oh.

'We were only joking about moving to 168' - Abel.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond
        Lets do it......
        Golovkin wants no part of Ward lol, that fight is never going to happen.

That would be career suicide.

It wouldn't even be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Golovkin wants no part of Ward lol, that fight is never going to happen.
          I was just thinking that Loeffler would probably be smarter to fight the bigger money fight in Ramirez than the anti-fan friendly and highly difficult to deal with Ward. So yea, my hopes for this fight happening aren't too great upon that realization.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            I was just thinking that Loeffler would probably be smarter to fight the bigger money fight in Ramirez than the anti-fan friendly and highly difficult to deal with Ward. So yea, my hopes for this fight happening aren't too great upon that realization.
            Why would Ward want to fight Golovkin who had a close fight at 160, hasn't fought anybody at 168, but would feel the need to toy with GGG in the ring. unfair size advantage since day one. That was the whole point of 164 to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Uh oh.

'We were only joking about moving to 168' - Abel.

Comment

If Ward beats Kovalev in the rematch and he's actually willing to come down to 168 (after he just said he's having a hard time making 175), then lets do it!

Comment

if he moves up this time, there'll be no excuse to reject ward fight @168, unlike canelo, ward bring as much money as other 168 fighters

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bmtqOlT8Y

Virgil Hunter says Ward more than capable of making 168. he also says next time it should be no more excuses from Loefller and company. in the same interview (but a separate video) he confirms there is a site and date set for the Kovalev rematch. so stop crying now.

note: whoever has Firefox can easily embed this video in the comments.
                    HAHAHAHAHAHA......what did I tell you guys yesterday? Ward will be looking to fight a super middle weight in his next fight and then today we have, yup.....confirmation of their plans. Duck out of the Kova rematch and wait for GGG to move up to 168, then Ward, unable to make 168 will offer 172 and no tuneups to GGG.

Ward didn't move up to challenge Kova, he moved up because he was a massive SMW who couldn't make the weight. Always looking for an advantage, just like his hero Froid. It must suck to be SO predictable as coWARD and his pedo trainer are.

Comment

Working...
                    X