No announcement yet.

More Proof that only ggg, spence, kov, and lomo want to unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    the fans that back the brothas are of their race. it's very transparent. how else are you going to cheerlead Andre Ward and Floyd Mayweather? The 2 most boring fighters the combat sport has ever seen. they would cheerlead their rule breaking as skill then bring up irrelevant points like drawing power.

Ya Mayweather's legacy like Bieber's is built on the fan base of dumb teenage girls. These manginas are raised by single moms, they are exactly like teenage girls.
    you are trashing Mayweather?? the guy who won titles in 5 divisions and won every single title at 147? Ward a guy who was lineal at 168 and moved up and fought the boogey man at 175 to win 3 titles? I dont get it man what is your agenda?

Comment

Only? Doesn't Mikey want to unify as well?

Comment

Thurman will not fight the winner of Brook/Spence next.. He’s fought Porter and DSG back to back. I guarantee he will take a soft touch and I don’t hate him for it, he deserves a touch up. If Brook wins do you really think he’ll go from GGG to Spence to Thurman? I’d love it if they did but it’s unlikely and that’s boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Keith Thurman just came out and said he dosen't want to fight the winner of brook and spence next. Everytime spence or brook is mentioned he avoids the subject. The above 4 are the only fighters that want to unify their division and will fight anyone in their weight class anytime anywhere. We are living in the era of the divas and the vaginas and fans are supporting this ****. Disgusting.
          Crawford want to fight other champs. Ward just unified 3 belts. Robert Easter Jr just said people act like he only called out Garcia, he called out all the other champs. Frampton and LSC just unified. There are tons of champs and fighters who want to unify.

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
          Thurman never said he did not want to unify..HELL HE JUST UNIFIED 2 DAYS AGO.
          Yep. I like how he just overlooked that important fact.

Comment

How can you slam a man who literally just won a unification bout?

Comment

We should commend champions who try to unify but really we should expect it from them.

Comment

In Thurmans defense, he said about a year ago when asked about spence, he'd want that to be a super fight. He knows Spence is going to beat brook.

Comment

Working...
                X