No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    So you name six posters and you're calling that 98% of a certain demographic?

Yet you make up the thread in the lounge asking if gorillas are afraid of water. Then start linking that to black people. Who's the racist one? Or maybe you just feel threatened.
    It's not just this board, it's the YTBC, other forums, seriously if you don't think there is a large segment of black American fans who hate and feel triggered by Golovkin's star purely because of his color I don't know what to say to you.

It's not just white fighters, although they're hated the most by these DontaesBoxingNation-esque "fans" but non-black fighters like Pacquiao, Donaire, asians, latinos etc get held to a higher standard and are more likely to be regarded as "hype jobs" than black fighters.

The pattern of Dontaesboxingnations youtube videos paints a pretty accurate picture of their mindset.
    Last edited by Hype job; 09-14-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      what the ****?? stop that bull****..NO FIGHTER HAS GOTTEN SLAMMED MORE THEN MAYWEATHER ON HERE...NONE....
      manny pacquiao = no skill, come forward, brawler, weight drainer, ped user, cherry picker, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Kov is being bigged up because he's facing Ward, and they want to accentuate the value of a possible Ward win so obvs they're bigging him up now lol. Same reason Canelo is being hyped by the demographic who used to hate him, he's a good win for Floyd and if he does well it adds to Floyds legacy as Floyd beat him.
        lol of course you have some bullshlt conspiracy.. jacobs is about to potentially fight gg, so shouldnt people be bigging up gg now?

and you didnt mention fury.. he doesnt get the hate either.. stop coping and saying its a race thing and just admit cause he has a weak ass resume at 35 yrs old

Comment

what the ****?? stop that bull****..NO FIGHTER HAS GOTTEN SLAMMED MORE THEN MAYWEATHER ON HERE...NONE....

Comment

stop being a pu22y and just say black people..
            And get banned again?

Your black privilege permits you to say "white racists" even if it's not true, but I can't say "black racists" when it is true.

I'll tell you what I think of you to your face when we meet up in Vegas in 2 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              It's not just this board, it's the YTBC, other forums, seriously if you don't think there is a large segment of black American fans who hate and feel triggered by Golovkin's star purely because of his color I don't know what to say to you.
              It's quite obvious you don't know what to say to me. All you're doing is rambling on. Do you ever stop to think that an American would pick an American first over a Foreigner? Or is that just above and beyond your thought process?

Comment

Technically, no fighter has gotten slammed more than Yusaf Mack.

But I'm talking about today, not what happened years ago.

Comment

So you name six posters and you're calling that 98% of a certain demographic?

Yet you make up the thread in the lounge asking if gorillas are afraid of water. Then start linking that to black people. Who's the racist one? Or maybe you just feel threatened.
                  I never linked anything to black people.

But I do remember posting that gorillas are nothing like blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    And get banned again?

Your black privilege permits you to say "white racists" even if it's not true, but I can't say "black racists" when it is true.

I'll tell you what I think of you to your face when we meet up in Vegas in 2 months time

It's quite obvious you don't know what to say to me. All you're doing is rambling on. Do you ever stop to think that an American would pick an American first over a Foreigner? Or is that just above and beyond your thought process?
                    Yeah just like I thought.... clueless

Also who did those black "Americans" support in the Donaire vs Rigondeaux fight?

Did they support the "American"?

Or did they root for Rigo and relentlessly mock and lambast the "American" Donaire?

Last edited by Hype job; 09-14-2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      He didn't mention mayweather bro, he only mentioned ACTIVE boxers not retired ones.
                      Maybe you should read the post i quoted

Comment

Working...
                      X