• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Nike = dyke
    Just Blew It

Comment

"****sexuals". SURE WE don't want to BULLY ANYONE. Bully's are cowards in their own right. AT SAME TIME, HOW IS IT THAT "Gay acceptence" is so JAMMED DOWN SOCIETYS THROAT?
      Listening to Hillary Clinton TALK IT..makes me feel like THROWING UP!

Comment

I haven't bought Nike anything in ages

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          I haven't bought Nike anything in ages
          I bought a couple pairs of higher-end trainers this week and was going to go w/ Nike as usual but didn't because of this whole thing. I actually support gay rights but I'm not into this social media mob mentality where white America shames people who don't agree with the herd. So, fk it, Puma has a couple hundred dollars of my money now.

Comment

I think the last thing Nike I purchased was a pair of running shoes a couple years ago. Other than that, nothing. Also, I couldn't care less who is blowing who. I'm not pro gay or anti gay.

Comment

Anyone READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS NIKE HAS GOTTEN FOR THEIR POOR QUALITY? Look it up. OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND TO YOU. blackcombs-16@hotmail.com
              john wilkinson

Comment

I have NOTHING AGAINST ANY "individuals" over IF the person is a PERVERTED SOUL or not. They are "disgrassed" ON THEMSELF. "Jokes" that they be! LOVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. BUT....when a "small circle" in our GOVT can "effectively" put THEIR WILL IN PLACE ABOUT ALL THIS and everything we been seeing with "forced privilage" NOT EVEN COUNTING WHAT "THEY" [The PIGS led by Obama...] have done ("against WILL.....certainly..") with our ARMED FORCES. I am not gonna be, "neutral".

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
                  I have NOTHING AGAINST ANY "individuals" over IF the person is a PERVERTED SOUL or not. They are "disgrassed" ON THEMSELF. "Jokes" that they be! LOVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. BUT....when a "small circle" in our GOVT can "effectively" put THEIR WILL IN PLACE ABOUT ALL THIS and everything we been seeing with "forced privilage" NOT EVEN COUNTING WHAT "THEY" [The PIGS led by Obama...] have done ("against WILL.....certainly..") with our ARMED FORCES. I am not gonna be, "neutral".
                  Governments try to regulate how you feel about something! That is so wrong. What you do, shouldn't hurt others.

Comment

I disagree with Manny's comments but Nike don't have high ethical or morale standards.

Comment

What I was trying to get at is that..

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Governments try to regulate how you feel about something! That is so wrong. What you do, shouldn't hurt others.
                      The Govtmt. now.....is calling "Gay marriage" a CIVIL RIGHT and their is counter argument to that. I don't call OUR GOVTmt. "Opening up" >Gay's marrying< (w/"blessings of Town Hall") as being in line with DEMOCRACY unless the PEOPLE are behind such by a VOTE.
                      Am "completely & utterly" against this forced compliance by the existing Govtmt., but....to change such we are going to need "pronounced leadership".

Comment

Working...
                      X