Paulie Malignaggi Goes On Twitter Rant About Pacquiao & PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with what he said.
    Of course he has a point.

And he is right, Pac should of taken those tests. I personally dont believe he was on anything. And i can understand Pac not wanting to give in to Floyd and all that ****.
    But if ANYONE avoids a test in a sport which has drug problems, its only natural to be suspicious.

Comment

roach did want pac to take them to win the mind games, if he could turn back the clock, he would say yes to testing

pac does whatever roach tells him to

Comment

Damn,Porter really fu.cked up Paulie!

Comment

I'm setting the over/under of angry Pactard comments at 14.

Comment

Porter must have beat the Bradley fight out of his memory thats as good as it gets what more can be asked from the flyweight... He and Atlas should get together and discuss there hatred towards PacMan .. or maybie he can move in with the magic man he sure was talking a big game how he would bet his house that bradley was going to easily beat pacquiao ...I would be mad if i was paulie can't blame him for not being born naturally gifted he had to work extra hard to get to that gate keeper status he should be calling out danny garcia for one last decent showing

Comment

PAC just didn't want to fight Floyd and the test was just a way out.

Comment

He slammed Pac for steroids, and than he was ready and willing to be his opponent back in 2010 or 2009, and WITHOUT DRUG TESTING he was willing to fight him, so his rant today is BS.

I don't take anything Paulie says seriously anymore. I only enjoy his boxing commentary. but dude has been bitter ever since Pac destroyed Hatton and Cotto two guys who whooped his butt.

Dude is a hypocrite and says things than goes back on what he says.

For example, Lou Dibella was loyal to this kid, he vouched for him, Paulie goes on a rant slamming boxing and judging after he gets robbed against Juan Diaz, he claims he would never sign with Golden Boy promotions because they fix fights and corrupt.

Next thing you know later he signs with Golden boy and ditches Dibella.

Dude is a hater, and he slammed wild card and than he goes to hollywood to train at Wild card gym for a period right after he calls Pac and Roach out for being shady.

Than he slams Al Haymon in public saying Haymon fixes fights and Haymon is what is wrong with boxing, a few months later he signs with Haymon.

This dude might have some brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Who cares what Malinaggi thinks? He sucks

And has he ever taken OSDT? Cuz Pacquiao has numerous times
                  He didn't take it at the time when it mattered most.

And actually a lot of people care what Paulie thinks.

Comment

Paulie is right, but he's being a hypocrite for not doing it in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Paulie is right, but he's being a hypocrite for not doing it in his last fight.
                      Paulie was talking **** about Pacman being on roids when Floyd asked for the random blood testing and they couldn't negotiate a cut off date that both could agree on, and then when Paulie was an option to fight Pacman, Paulie tune on random drug testing changed, he said he would fight Pacman without testing lol

this dude is a joke. All of a sudden you say pac not taking the test is suspect and roids is bad for boxing, yet you are willing to fight him without drug testing? seriously this is the same guy who slamed golden boy than a few months later signs with them, slams Al haymon post fight and than a few months later signs with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X