No announcement yet.

If this was taken recently, JCC Jr. is in pretty good shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this was taken recently, JCC Jr. is in pretty good shape

Relative to what he usually is... don't remember when, but he was looking huggggeeee in a pic before a fight.

THis is an Elie vid, so maybe it was recent.

JCC jr will shock the boxing world.

GGG will never try his hand at 168 again.

Comment

Chavez Jr. has a new lease on life since he became a daddy. Hopefully it will translate to him becoming a better boxer\fighter.

Comment

Elie is always recycling old footage. I kind of doubt its new.

Comment

I saw that earlier and would be very surprised if it was taken this week.

Anyhow, Chavez will bring it. No doubt about it. I have nothing but respect for him, not the type of beating I will truly enjoy.

Comment

Yea that's recent. He was in the gym a week after the Vera fight, he knew he was going to have HBO PPV lined up.

GGG's got his work cut out for him, i think he wins but it's not going to be a walk in the park like some people are thinking. It will be a war.

Comment

GGG about to get knocked out

Comment

i would like to think its new. This fight will tell us if GGG power is ATG power. If he can stop chavez early ill be super impressed. Chavez has one of the best chins in boxing.

Comment

this is a hell of a fight... cant wait!! I really dont know who will win. Obviously GGG is a much more skilled boxer and prob packs more of a punch. But Chavez looked good in his last fight, he had decent defense the way he smothered vera's work, tucked his head really tight, and kept his hands up. Obviously he's not a defensive fighter but it looked good for an offensive brute. Chavez has a hell of a chin and will be much bigger than GGG so its tough to call

Comment

Chavez Jr is gonna have to go to hell and back in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X