Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think theres a chance Rigo prices himself out here and the fight doesnt happen. from Rigo's POV, he needs the most money possible, thats why he's supposedly firing his trainer so he can pay his new one much less.

but 99% sure its gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      This thread is silly. Top Rank isn't going to make any announcements this week because all the sports media is busy covering the Super Bowl..........
      good point

Comment

STFU! idiot they just said last week that this fight was in negotiations! so honestly STFU. This thread needs to be deleted. I'm requesting it gets deleted!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          what are you talking about lol Top Rank sent the contract to both camps!!! Now both camps need to sign off!!1
          And WHY DO YOU THINK THEY SENT THE CONTRACTS??!!!!! Because they intend to fight!! Did Rigo sign the contract???????? So this crap about "Why Donaire Don't sign the fight" is just that, crap! Arum would not have sent out the contract if Donaire was not intending to sign and fight, DUH!
          Last edited by richardt; 02-03-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            And WHY DO YOU THINK THEY SENT THE CONTRACTS??!!!!! Because they intend to fight!! So this crap about "Why Donaire Don't sign the fight" is just that, crap! Arum would not have sent out the contract if Donaire was not intending to sign and fight, DUH!
            well that's obvious unless donaire wants to make some type of final request there's no better time to do it than now. But yeah like i said i didn't expect anything official this week

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              well that's obvious unless donaire wants to make some type of final request there's no better time to do it than now.
              The only thing OBVIOUS is a bunch of fools on the Internet who don't know where they are in the signature process and act like they do. Pure ignorance.
              Last edited by richardt; 02-03-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!!!
                So you personally have been to their offices and know facts about where they are with the contracts??? Or are you talking out of your a$$?? I'm going to go with your talking out your a$$ as opposed to knowing the inside workings.
                Last edited by richardt; 02-03-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Donaire should just steamroll thru Rigo and get it over and done with so that the Rigo fanboys can go back into their caves and shut up about this fight. Aside from winning gold at the olympics 9yrs ago, he has fought nobody nor beat anyone of note. Why are people so high on this guy? He's only had 11 pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    So you personally have been to their offices and know facts about where they are with the contracts??? Or are you talking out of your a$$?? I'm going to go with your talking out your a$$ as opposed to knowing the inside workings.
                    You just try to offend ppl with your language..why are you in soo much pain?..Donaire is not your family (if you are not rachel with all the hormonal alteration from the pregnancy) they are entitled to form their own opinions..not need to offend them..

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Donaire should just steamroll thru Rigo and get it over and done with so that the Rigo fanboys can go back into their caves and shut up about this fight. Aside from winning gold at the olympics 9yrs ago, he has fought nobody nor beat anyone of note. Why are people so high on this guy? He's only had 11 pro fights.
                      It hurt eh?..that with only 11 fights he is ranked #1 and WBA champion of he world..with 12 fight he will probably be WBA, WBO, IBF, Ring Magazine champ and P4P top 10...

Comment

Working...
                      X