Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennadiy Golovkin the beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is a really good fighter...but i think Sergio would frustrate him, and then KO him in the later rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
      More dangerous den fightin a cruisa weight on fight night? Get outta here, dat's nonsense.
      I think he is because he has great power and actually has some boxing skills unlike Chavez.

Comment

Martinez could easily beat him if he just stays on the outside, GGG has monstrous power but he is pretty slow and gets hit A LOT, his defense is piss poor, just as bad as Chavez's. Martinez would box the ever living hell out of him. Martinez got knocked down because he was too prideful, he let his emotions get to him in the Chavez fight often standing RIGHT in front of Chavez on the ropes which was very foolish, I really doubt he does this against GGG.

Who knows how much the torn ligament (it may affect his mobilty) and broken hand will affect Martinez, especially at his age, all it takes is 1 year for a fighter his age to rapidly decline.

I just got done watching Ouma GGG and the fight was VERY close up until the stoppage, I actually had it even, and the rounds I did give GGG could've gone either way meaning if the fight had gone the distance with no KDs there could've easily been a draw. I'm convinced Ouma in his prime which was like 5 years ago would've beaten him.

Comment

Working...
        X