No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    from what im seeing canelo beats lara he's supposedly the most avoided fighter but he still fightin 10 rounders smh
    Sad to say but this was the type of fight Lara needed to get a fight with Canelo.

No way Lara was getting that fight after what he did to Hearns.

No way Kirkland was getting that fight after what he did to Angulo.

It is what it is.

Hell, Victor Ortiz got the fight after getting KTFO by Mayweather.

Mosley got the fight after being on a losing streak.

Cintron got the fight after fighting on ESPN.

This has turned into the kid's routine.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Sad to say but this was the type of fight Lara needed to get a fight with Canelo.

It is what it is.

And what about Williams who was the first option?

Comment

It is what it is.

except he actually did want to make the fight until Kirkland bitched out and wanted $ 2 Million or wanted Canelo to wait a month or two until after Mexican Independence Day.

I'm not even going to read the rest of this garbage post

Literally no one is scared or ducking glassboy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          And what about Williams who was the first option?
          Williams was an upgrade from Mosley and Cintron, but let's not forget how many people were asking for Williams to retire after the Lara fight.

God bless the warrior in Williams, but did you think his win over Ishida made us forget about people asking for his retirement one fight prior?

Again, it was a step up, but that wasn't the fight everyone has been asking for for so long.

Comment

Williams was an upgrade from Mosley and Cintron, but let's not forget how many people were asking for Williams to retire after the Lara fight.

God bless the warrior in Williams, but did you think his win over Ishida made us forget about people asking for his retirement one fight prior?

Again, it was a step up, but that wasn't the fight everyone has been asking for for so long.
            And what fight was that? The one I remember is the Chavez Jr. one but other than that off the top of my head I don't know. Maybe Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              except he actually did want to make the fight until Kirkland bitched out and wanted $ 2 Million or wanted Canelo to wait a month or two until after Mexican Independence Day.

I'm not even going to read the rest of this garbage post

Literally no one is scared or ducking glassboy
              Why not fight Kirk after the Angulo fight?

No one's ducking glass boy, but Canelo "DUCKED" him.

Or did you forget that Kirkland and Angulo fought in a title eliminator?

If Canelo wasn't ducking Kirkland, then why did he fight Shane Mosley instead of Kirkland who was his "mandatory" that earned the right after beating the schit out Angulo?

Lol "no one's ducking" him. Yeah, let's fight Shane Mosley after Kirkland spanked the top ranked Angulo at the time. Then let's try to schedule a fight while Kirkland is still injured and make him fight hurt.

I really don't know how people take you serious here.

Comment

And what fight was that? The one I remember is the Chavez Jr. one but other than that off the top of my head I don't know. Maybe Cotto?
                I don't know, take your pick. People have been asking for Kirkland and Lara mainly.

Canelo seems to want to fight a hurt Kirkland for some reason and won't even mention Lara.

Comment

I don't know, take your pick. People have been asking for Kirkland and Lara mainly.

Canelo seems to want to fight a hurt Kirkland for some reason and won't even mention Lara.
                  You think it's so easy to pick a date. You have to realize the logistics and marketing that goes with the set date. It's a fight I want to see as well with Kirkland/Lara but I can understand on why they are eager to unchange it.

Comment

He didn't kill Matt Hatton, NDou or Oldsley, none of whom are junior middles or even contenders below. And now his 35 punches a round will kill a skilled, mobile contender.

Comment

You think it's so easy to pick a date. You have to realize the logistics and marketing that goes with the set date. It's a fight I want to see as well with Kirkland/Lara but I can understand on why they are eager to unchange it.
                      Who can Canelo fight right now that will compete with Martinez-Chavez Jr?

They have to change the date or not do PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X