Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Gamboa Made a Big Mistake Taking Rios Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa handpicked Rios for a reason so I don't think he's getting cold feet now something behind the scenes is going on with him right now I hope everything works out so the fight goes on as planned

Comment

juanma needs to focus on his fights and keep any other boxer's name out of his mouth!! you are one loss away to be out the picture!!

ps. everybody keeps talking about Rios' strength and not mentioning Gamboa's lighting speed & boxing skills ... that are by FAAAR way better than brandon..... I know I'm Brando Rios Official Bandwagon http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=234498 .... but im inclining to Gamboa's ... and making him the underdog... will just provide the extra fuel for him....

Comment

Gamboa's camp is hoping that Rios will be weight drained. Gamboa should have went after that DUCKER Donaire or moved to 130

Comment

Gamboa by Decision!!! 10 millions on him... who's in?

Comment

Well, he sure is trying to undo this mistake,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Well, he sure is trying to undo this mistake,lol!!
              come on dawwwwgggg..... ! hes just trying to push for some ca$$HHH!...

if he can screw arum on this one... lets give him a pass on that!! and laugh at papa arum on this one.... he has a young career and the kid deserves some money...I know arum builds nice careers but at least for me it would be fun to see papa arum losing gamboa!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                come on dawwwwgggg..... ! hes just trying to push for some ca$$HHH!...

if he can screw arum on this one... lets give him a pass on that!! and laugh at papa arum on this one.... he has a young career and the kid deserves some money...I know arum builds nice careers but at least for me it would be fun to see papa arum losing gamboa!!
                Give who a pass. Nope, won't do it. You don't call a man out. Actually be favored to win, then run away. Nah this is too blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  Juanma needs to stop worrying about what Gamboa or any other fighter does & start thinking on how he's going to avoid getting hit with them straight right hand punches & uppers saturday night..
                  I can see Juanma winning this thing, if he moves his feet; Just enough to keep Salido from surrounding him. I've always wondered about Salido's motives for taking this fight in PR. He may feel that it's not worth a hard fight and counts on rubber match if he loses. Juanma wins and they fight again in Las Vegas or Mexico.

Comment

There is something very fishy here, and I'm sure we'll get the full details in the coming days.
                    I have a hard time believing that Gamboa is trying to duck the fight with this guy. There is something going on. I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather offered him a buttload of money in a briefcase. Similar to what DLH did with Pacquiao.

As for JuanMa, he needs to focus on Salido. He not only has to win, (which I have no doubt he will) but he needs to impress. Completely blow Salido out of the water. That will prove his doubters that the last loss was a result of personal problems outside the ring, and not because of Salido.
                    Last edited by JJRod; 03-05-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Juanma should keep his mouth shut and let his fist do the talking!! we all know he can't even touch Gamboas jock strap!

Comment

Working...
                      X