No announcement yet.

[Confession] I'm a women beater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    Are you trying to get props for slapping a girl? The chick obviously was way out of line and I don't think you would have been at all justified from smacking the **** out of her. But just one good smack. Anything else is too much. But for kneeing your testes, spitting in your mouth (that's some nasty shit), slapping you again and jacking your head up on the wall, showing her the back of your hand wouldn't have been out of question.

The real question is, how did you just let all this **** happen to you? Even if you didn't crack her back, you shoulda stopped her.
    I would not like to have to get into a full on fight with a woman but if she goes as far as to hit you in the nards I think you have every right to go all out with your hardest punches regardless of sex.

Comment

should have just boned her in the toilet stall when u had the chance now ur a woman beater..

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
        should have just boned her in the toilet stall when u had the chance now ur a woman beater..
        Yes he probably should have just blew a hot creamy load all over her face instead of get into a humiliating scrap with her.

Comment

You are the scum of the Earth. How dare you raise your hands to a woman.

Comment

LOL hell no, my friend. Ive been present at much worse women beatings. The dude locked every window and door in the house and beat his girl up while we were outside. Very nasty filth from the estates that used their kid in situations, was a pot head and just messed his emotions up.

As for you're story...a simple backhander is nothing. I dont see anything wrong with a backhander or a simple slap. The girl teasing you...i have standards but i would have ****ed her after all that display she put on for you lol.

Comment

2nd grade a girl threw an orange at me and I kicked her.

I'm a women beater too.

Comment

Far too many females use their gender as a "get out of jail free card" when it comes to attacking males. It's as if having a vulva should immediately protect you from any repercussions to your actions, and it's total bullshit.

The bottom line is that if you start fights with people who are vastly stronger than you (sorry ladies, it's a medical fact) you should expect the normal reaction that any human being has when attacked : To defend themselves. Expecting any less is borderline mental illness.

A chick attacking a guy is like an average guy attacking a professional fighter, and often produces the expected (and often LOL worthy) results.

Equal rights, equal fights.

Or as the great 20th century philosopher DMX once said : "Don't start shit, won't be shit."

Comment

As for the Joe Rogan heckler video, it reminded me of a far better comedian tearing apart a female heckler in probably the greatest "comedian vs. heckler" destruction ever captured on video.

Comment

My penis is named Nancy....does that count?

Comment

I don't understand how they could let someone like you just walk the streets free. This poor world.

Comment

Working...
                      X