Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao wins Round 1 in legal battle vs 'Golden Boy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****s are getting pissed now, they know that pac has a very good chance of winning this case. nyahhaahhahaahahha.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      *****s are getting pissed now, they know that pac has a very good chance of winning this case. nyahhaahhahaahahha.

This fanbase is becoming MORE and MORE the laughing stock of the sport. No one cares about this case, ASIDE from Manny fans.

Comment

What are *****s so worried about......the Mayweathers and GBP are sued every year.....what's 1 more? They are used to this.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post

This fanbase is becoming MORE and MORE the laughing stock of the sport. No one cares about this case, ASIDE from Manny fans.
          you don't care? that's why you keep replying on this thread because it's affecting you.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            you don't care? that's why you keep replying on this thread because it's affecting you.
            That's more funnier really when these ***** ******s keeps replying to the thread saying they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              That's more funnier really when these ***** ******s keeps replying to the thread saying they don't care.
              This is a serious matter because it allows Pac's lawyer to ask questions directly to Oscar and Shaeffer. This is no promotional spin were they can lie and deceive the public. In a deposition you are under oath and must answer the questions truthfully, or if not, as consistent as possible because it will be on the record and can be use against them when the actual trial does takes place. Not to mention that the process would take hours to finish, and in most cases I hear people mentally breaking down because of the rigorous process.

You may call it what you want, but the way I see it its not Pac who is going to be undergoing questioning, its Shaeffer and Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                This is a serious matter because it allows Pac's lawyer to ask questions directly to Oscar and Shaeffer. This is no promotional spin were they can lie and deceive the public. In a deposition you are under oath and must answer the questions truthfully, or if not, as consistent as possible because it will be on the record and can be use against them when the actual trial does takes place. Not to mention that the process would take hours to finish, and in most cases I hear people mentally breaking down because of the rigorous process.

You may call it what you want, but the way I see it its not Pac who is going to be undergoing questioning, its Shaeffer and Oscar.
                And these *****s like coach-webb and other idiots keeps saying we don't understand what the article is saying. LOL

It seems to me they are the ones who really don't understand what the article is, , the denial of the motion only paves the way for pac to buttress his claim of defamation once GBP and the mayweathers take their disposition UNDER OATH!

So either way, if they lie under oath, they get prosecuted for perjury. If they admit they said it, then the case progresses which means the percentage of them winning the case becomes dim.

Whichever way they goes, they're ****ed. They put themselves in a box where they can't get out.

Typical *****logic brain. Always gets caught with their lies.

Comment

This isnt boxing. Solve the issue in the ring, Manny.

Comment

i think this would be an eye opener to everybody..... everyone is entitled to their opinions, but always consider respect others.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      This isnt boxing. Solve the issue in the ring, Manny.
                      court is the right venue for the defamation case..... and not in the ring... is this an excuse????

Comment

Working...
                      X