No announcement yet.

3 killed in Alabama university shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 3 killed in Alabama university shooting

(CNN) -- Three people were killed and one wounded Friday in a shooting at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, university spokesman Ray Garner said.

One person is in custody, he said.

http://us.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/12/a...ing/index.html

Time to outlaw guns.

Comment

Any idea what the motive was?

Comment

A female shooter was in custody ffs

Comment

got dammit...what is going on at these universities? i got friends at alabama...

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
            got dammit...what is going on at these universities? i got friends at alabama...
            thats U of A in Huntsville....its not the same as the Tuscaloosa campus

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
              Tell me about it....I was at Va Tech during that whole shooting thing and it is pretty unsettling. Too much stress and expectations for the youth to succeed and perfectionists aren't good at rejection, especially when it comes to grades and relationships or attempted relationships.....those 2 cause a lot of this stuff. Nothing new though this stuff has been happening for years

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Tell me about it....I was at Va Tech during that whole shooting thing and it is pretty unsettling. Too much stress and expectations for the youth to succeed and perfectionists aren't good at rejection, especially when it comes to grades and relationships or attempted relationships.....those 2 cause a lot of this stuff. Nothing new though this stuff has been happening for years
                im in college now...im not a crazy mother ****er but stress can make you do some wack as ****.

I ****ing hate college and all these pretentious, know it all mother ****ers.

im just a normal dude wanting a good education so that i will have a strong foundation for the future...half of these people are silver spoon fed *******s who never had a reponsiblity in life and are going to come out with a cake job because their parents know people....

**** makes me sick

Comment

Amate.....er, I mean this is a sick world we're living in!
                  Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 02-12-2010, 07:08 PM.

Comment

This is sad to hear. Parents work their asses off, saving up the cash to send their kids off to college then along comes some a-hole mad at the world and takes their innocent lives.

Comment

Working...
                    X