Collapse
No announcement yet.

If May gets massively KO'd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be crazy, but wouldn't top Tyson getting KO'd by Douglas. To me that's still one of the most jaw dropping memorable wins and KO's in Boxing history.

Comment

Not really an answerable question... would have to seem him in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Would be crazy, but wouldn't top Tyson getting KO'd by Douglas. To me that's still one of the most jaw dropping memorable wins and KO's in Boxing history.
        Wouldn't compare at all, Mosley is the best welter in the world right now. No one should be surprised if Floyd loses this fight.

Comment

i would probably pay 1mil points for the best gif of that

Comment

not realistically, unless he takes a brutal beating en route to the stoppage
            but in his own heart, he'd be done
            his soul is his unbeaten record
            if he loses that, he won't wanna fight on
            not just a KO, but even a decisive decision loss would ruin him

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I wouldn't be sure what to think. It could mean many things.

Was Floyd ever a top level WW? Is his whole career overrated? Is he just done as a fighter? Did Shane simply have his number that night? What happened in training? All kinds of questions would come up.
              That's possibly the most ignorant thing I have ever read on Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i would probably pay 1mil points for the best gif of that
                Oh Lord, I think that would be on everyone's Sig lol

Comment

from a 40 year old slow movement from mosley. Highly unlike but possible. It is however be an embarrasment

Comment

that would be the greatest thing ever

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                      His stock doesn't go down,just has to pick himself up,dust off & prove his greatness!!
                      I feel ya playa....but what Im saying..or asking....is this......

Can May take that defeat and deal with it??? I mean May prides himself on being "the best of all time" he prides himself on being undefeated...he has made entire cases for his greatness solely based on that perfect record....

can his psyche take a loss of that magnitude??? he would have to swallow his pride...I just don't see a kat like May being able to do that......

Comment

Working...
                      X