No announcement yet.

Wednesday of Fight Week - Porter Blog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Yeah, Mayol vs Solis was a pretty good fight, Sosa has some similarities to Solis and Mayol knows how to fight, should be good.
    Who do you like in that one? Mayol/Sosa?

I got Sosa, by TKO.

Really not sure of what round, though. And it wouldn't surprise me if Mayol surprises me by putting up more of a fight than I'm expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Who do you like in that one? Mayol/Sosa?

I got Sosa, by TKO.

Really not sure of what round, though. And it wouldn't surprise me if Mayol surprises me by putting up more of a fight than I'm expecting.
      I think Sosa will wear Mayol down and knock him down late or win a clear decision, Mayol will put up a fight though and he has power so Sosa will have to be careful. Their styles should make for a pretty good fight.

Comment

Gotta get that road work in

peace all

Comment

Ahh hell yeah, we got Shawn Porter posting in BS. Shawn we will be supporting you in your fight. Good luck my man. We love you. WAR PORTER!!!
          Last edited by Alibata; 11-18-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
            you should meet my promoters. they are mississippi based guys. they will be at the fight
            Word? That would be an opportunity of a life time man. Any information from promoters already in the game would be priceless and a huge help to me starting my career. You are one hell of a class guy for real Shawn. Man this weekend is gonna be sooooo badass. You have done made me forget about Kessler vs. Ward haha but who cares? We gonna get the Fitz rocking for you man.

Comment

Wow didn't expect a pro to start posting here.

How you doing, training gone well? i'll be keeping an eye on your career and watching this weekend. Goodluck for the fight man.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Good stuff, my man.

I think the U.S/Philippine flag trunks would be pretty damn sweet, myself.

A solid show of respect and solidarity.
                Agreed.

Shawn, get those shorts. Get me a pair too!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
                  the fight won't happen for at least another 7 months or so. why consume the talk about it now. what about the current fights. ward, bradley, peterson, kessler
                  itll never happen at all

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                    Agreed.

Shawn, get those shorts. Get me a pair too!
                    man miss this guy.

god rest his soul.

Comment

Hope Porter gets the winner of Broner v. Maidana

Comment

Working...
                      X