Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this how Floyd is going to announce his next fight?

Comment

• This is definitely the worst Super Bowl in recent memory now.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        That was a horrible half-time show. Garbage.
        The halftime show is always bad. Honestly, other than the Black Eyed Peas, when has there been a good one in the 2000s? I can't remember one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The halftime show is always bad. Honestly, other than the Black Eyed Peas, when has there been a good one in the 2000s? I can't remember one.
          I thought the BEP show was garbage. It was all uncoordinated and they seemed drunk as ****, probably cuz they were hanging a bit too much with Slash backstage. Similar to that Nsync, B Spears one where Steven Tyler joined them on stage. That too was a super whack show.

MJ was the first artist to bring hype to SB halftime shows. Granted, his show was among the top-notch (as few as there are), maybe the best even though he was lip-Syncing throughout all his songs. Prince's show was good too, I won't say it was better than MJs since Prince was already past his prime, but good nonetheless. Especially when he was performing in the rain, during "Purple Rain".

Tom Petty was good one too. One of the most underrated and overlooked halftime performances.

PS. Those Destiny's Child chicks just took off like "sheeeet, I got my paycheck"... No fault to them, Beyonce pretty much kicked those biatches off stage. lol

Comment

• We got a game now.

Comment

• I thought Beyonce was decent. Every time I've seen her perform she has this red-haired backing dancer that I end up looking at more than Beyonce herself.

Lol at Black eyed Peas. Auto-tuned house nonsense.

Comment

• I don't know who's going to get the blame if the 49ers come back to win, but someone's going to get it. That delay almost looks like a conspiracy now.

Comment

• There's no stopping this train now that it's got some steam.

As I say that, fumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    We got a game now.
                    LOL, just when I tune out of it

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X