No announcement yet.

WILLIE GIBBS is Gonna win TONIGHT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILLIE GIBBS is Gonna win TONIGHT!!!

Gotta love WILLIE GIBBS. He has a terrible chin, and even small shots to his head send him into rediculous chicken dance interpretations. But he is a warrior and he fights back a lot.

I have faith that he will be Andy Lee in an all action fight tonight. I have never thought much of andy Lee, and i think Gibbs is a step UP from Brian Vera.

We shall see. I havent heard from Gibbs since he got stopped by Miranda, so maybe not.

Im not a Lee hater by the way, i like watching the kid fight, i just dont think he is all that good.

yup. prety much agree.

Comment

Lee by KO early to mid... Bank on it.

Comment

andy has this. :thumbup:

Comment

If Lee is so terrible, I wonder why a lot of great boxing minds like Steward were so high on him.
          Everything I've heard about him was that he gave really good fighters fits in the gym.
          The Vera fight could've been an aberration.
          Just puzzling if he's so bad, why the hell would really knowledgable people like him so much.

Comment

lee in 5..............

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
              Lee by KO early to mid... Bank on it.

I'd lean strongly toward early over mid. I should check the over/unders on that one while there is still time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                I'd lean strongly toward early over mid. I should check the over/unders on that one while there is still time.
                Under 7.5 was at -250. Evan Young (boxingforecast.com) has endorsed this strongly at 3% of the roll...Which is EXTREMELY out of character for him...To risk so much on a 2.5:1 favorite prop bet.

Comment

exact prediction? Gibbs outclasses Lee. gets robbed in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                    Under 7.5 was at -250. Evan Young (boxingforecast.com) has endorsed this strongly at 3% of the roll...Which is EXTREMELY out of character for him...To risk so much on a 2.5:1 favorite prop bet.

It was -265 for me. I hate giving odds, and there is always the chance that Lee will try and reinvent himself as a boxer or be gunshy after a KO. If I could tease that price to be better by taking less rounds I would though.

Comment

Working...
                    X