Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Felt Canelo Overwhelms Chavez - Not So Sure Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Felt Canelo Overwhelms Chavez - Not So Sure Now

When the fight was first signed, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya felt that Saul "Canelo" Alvarez would overwhelm Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. After watching footage of Chavez Jr. in camp, and looking at some of his photos, the promoter is very impressed and no longer believes the contest will be a walk in the park.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar trying to sell a fight that doesn't need to be sold. Canelo wins easily then GGG better be next

Comment

Canelo been fighting little dudes for years. Now he fighting a medium sized dude who has a chin(aside from Fonfara taking his sole) and might be in shock as to how his power will not transfer over.

Comment

Lol DLH we all know your **** tactics

Comment

Typical promoter strategy to make it seem like the contest is even and make it seem like Jr has a good chance of winning......thus generating extra PPV buys.

Comment

Probably overwhelms him by simply being levels better than him? This is just a cherry with a good last name.

Comment

Chavez Jr is a punching bag ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Lol DLH we all know your **** tactics
                Guys, this must be for real. Oscar really thinks this is 50/50. When has he EVER said that before???

Comment

I don't expect canelo to walk all through jr like he's Kirkland or angulo, I think canelo will feel the power and get hit good a few times but he should still win.

Comment

SO IN OTHER WORDS, JULIO HAS FOUND THE "BLUEPRINT" TO BEAT CANELO HAHAHAHA.... OSCARINA YOU SNAKEY MARICON CABRONA....

Comment

Working...
                    X