• Let's be honest, there's only 3-4 p4p guys with good resumes at this moment

Ward, Kovalev, Chocolatito and Canelo

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Add Thurman.

Comment

Roman's resume is ridiculous . Seriously, on resume alone he craps on most of the sport.

Comment

There's a lot of "new" guys coming up. Boxing is always getting turned over but it feels like an actual generation of fighters is leaving right now.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
          Add Thurman.
          I don't know man. You can say that Postol and Gamboa (Bud) or Walters and Russell(Loma) are better wins than Porter and Garcia, not to mention Bud and Loma are more dominant in their divisions. And I give a lot of credit to Keith for these wins, he just needs to keep winning, these four guys I mentioned got way more wins against top 10 fighers in their weight classes
          Last edited by g27region; 04-09-2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            There's a lot of "new" guys coming up. Boxing is always getting turned over but it feels like an actual generation of fighters is leaving right now.
            yep.................

Comment

I don't know man. You can say that Postol and Gamboa (Bud) or Walters and Russell(Loma) are better wins than Porter and Garcia, not to mention Bud and Loma are more dominant in their divisions. And I give a lot of credit to Keith for these wins, he just needs to keep winning, these four guys I mentioned got way more wins against top 10 fighers in their weight classes
              No you can't say that, how tf is any of those a better win than Danny Garcia???

Comment

Working...
              X