Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward rejected additional testing while working with Conte(Steroids)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    25 days. He turned down an offer of 14 days, Mayweather said he wouldn't get the offer of a cut off again. Pacquiao a year later said 14 days.

Pacquiao turned down the testing that's a FACT.

How did he get caught? He informed USADA and they were present. He applied for a TUE, a TUE application has to go to a panel and be approve/rejected which is why it took 18 days. USADA released the IV info themselves. So how exactly was he caught?
    willing to do 25 then 14.

ward wont even entertain it! hahahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      in your own words pac was willing to be tested up until the 25 day cut off.

ward wont even entertain it. rejected it! LOL
      Don't bother, he wont listen to reason and evidence. To him it is always "Pacquiao rejects drug test doe!"

Comment

• Is this true. Any athlete that refuses drug test has to be dirty in someway or another.

Comment

• I've always said if you see smoke it's because there's a fire. Why would any athlete refuse drug testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            Is this true. Any athlete that refuses drug test has to be dirty in someway or another.

correct. On TOP of hiring the best PED man in sports.

it's like when a man hires a prostitute........

what the hell do you think is going to happen? be logical.

LOL @ this getting swept under the rug.

PED Warts is as dirty as it gets. It's too bad he still punches like a pre-school girl.

Comment

• "I love you Gennady" - OP probably.

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              That steroid god worked for VADA. If he's dirty so is VADA.
              Owned

Comment

• westernchamp, thraxox, or headshots... which one is Freedom or Spoon23? there's a consistency of particular followers for such threads that had flooded Pac threads about ze roids..

oh yeah let's not forget about this video, because Conte is important.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  westernchamp, thraxox, or headshots... which one is Freedom or Spoon23? there's a consistency of particular followers for such threads that had flooded Pac threads about ze roids..

oh yeah let's not forget about this video, because Conte is important.

Victor Conte, who gained notoriety as a peddler of performance-enhancing drugs in the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative case, but who has since become an anti-PED advocate, had this to say:

“There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. … It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?”

Comment

• HGH. My friend takes it.

Comment

• Y
                      Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

Victor Conte, who gained notoriety as a peddler of performance-enhancing drugs in the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative case, but who has since become an anti-PED advocate, had this to say:

“There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. … It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?”
                      The beautiful irony why people cite Conte, including Hauser and Montoya, as they have clearly proved such reference can be a 100% accurate. Conte says who knows what Floyd does when he's not subjected to testing... whoopdie doo... yet he says he has not doubt on his mind that Pacquiao was roiding in the states and in the Philippines. Lol

If you're trying to prove you didn't stab someone yet you did, you're not going to show them a knife with the guy's blood on it..

Comment

Working...
                      X