Collapse
No announcement yet.

My resume after tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect Brook to win maybe the first 1-2 rounds and look good, only for Golovkin to slowly break him down into a decision victory or TKO stoppage. That's what everyone is thinking.

...but the other part of me is really thinking Brook makes it to decision, and since it is in the UK, there's always the chance the judges are on his side. Brook is a strong/sturdy guy--- I'm really starting to believe in his chances. Probably not, but it's nice to see something unbelievable happen from time to time.

Kind of wish I wasn't too lazy to throw a meager $150 on him. $50 to win, $50 for decision, and $50 for over/under 10-12 round. Or however that shiet goes.

anyways:

I don't agree with all your picks (entirely). I think GGG wins by TKO (not KO). I think Usyk wins by KO against Glowacki. That's about it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
      You guys should just really listen and learn from BOXINGXPERT. I joined this forum in 2009 and before Pac lost to Mayweather this forum was nothing but *******s who turned into boxing experts after the Oscar DLH fight. I respect Boxingxpert's predictions and his knowledge. The dude is giving you FREE PICKS! in which you can MAKE money. So instead of hating on the man, why not appreciate him?
      The haters will never learn. Tonight, I will get 2 more correct predictions and a week later, I will also get a win when Glowacki decisions Usyk. They will probably keep hating and keep being in denial, but honestly, you can't argue with results. I'm still 100% victorious.

Comment

"Golovkin KO Brook" and "Gonzales UD Cuadras" are now succesfull additions to my resume. Haters, keep hating, me, I keep winning. With ease.

With that said and done, man, Golovkin is so overrated. He wouldn't stand a chance against Mayweather or Ward.

Comment

Shouldn't have picked Liam Smith over Canelo. That's going to kill your streak.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Shouldn't have picked Liam Smith over Canelo. That's going to kill your streak.
            Nope. It's going to immortalize my streak.

Comment

Working...
            X