Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito To Canelo: I've Face Better, Never Turned From Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Margs would probably walk through Canelo.

This version - I'm not sure if his face could hold up to half the amount of hits it used to. Not saying he would be dropped, just that doctors may step in...

Comment

He might be a cheat but he's right, plaster of paris fought everyone they put in front of him.

Comment

Stay retired...these fans dont care that you'll go blind, he'll be blind from continued fighting and have diabetes (you know, what he got from SUGAR Shane, when he got exposed)

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Wargarito would bully Canelo and stop him early. Tony is a different type of fighter, cut from a different cloth. A warrior. A throwback fighter. A savage. Canelo is slow on his feet and would get walked down early and mauled like Leo in the Revenant.
          Fartburrito was only good when he was able to squeeze into welterweight.

Comment

robert garcia should have turned you away from pacquiao in the 9th round

can't believe he let manny f#Cking blind his guy. robert's nuts. that fight should have been stopped. the beating took a while, so they had plemty of time to deliberate.

i tytpically don't make fun of boxers for going blind, but we know margarito was trying to load his glvoes agsinst mosley, and probaly had them loaded aginst cintron, cotto, and maybe even williams.

i'll leave this here!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Fartburrito was only good when he was able to squeeze into welterweight.

yeah, without loaded gloves canelo stops margarito in his prime. canelo is a decent sized middleweight. tony was ordinary above 147 lbs. he'd be a sitting duck for canelo's power. it would be like the first 6 rounds of cotto maragarito, where cotto couldn't miss, only canelo would punch miuch harder, and margarito wouldn't have the confidence of feeling his wraps harder under his gloves as the rounds went by.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                And here come the gauze and plaster of Paris comments lol ..... Yes he cheated, but regardless Floyd mayweather even ducked his dude in his prime and that was before social media, and if y'all remember. Floyd was getting eaten by the media, Canelo is garbage of a Mexican fighter.
                No! Baldomir was on the cover of Ring Magazine TWICE and I believe he jumped from like #7 to #1. AND WON the WBC, IBF, WBA titles but ONLY kept the WBC.

Your DUMB!!!! Cheato was 3 fights removed from a LOSS! Fought BS fighters before 2006. LOST his WBO belt and then the VERY next fight won the VACANT WBO belt.

Floyd got the SAME $8,000,000 fighting Bald BUT no Bob Arum FAMOUS EXTENSIONS...

You must be NEW to boxing??? Because you CLEARLY don't know SHT!!!! Baldomir was bigger in 2006. Now if you want to bring up 07,08 that's a different topic. But Cheato was more known then.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  robert garcia should have turned you away from pacquiao in the 9th round

can't believe he let manny f#Cking blind his guy. robert's nuts. that fight should have been stopped. the beating took a while, so they had plemty of time to deliberate.

i tytpically don't make fun of boxers for going blind, but we know margarito was trying to load his glvoes agsinst mosley, and probaly had them loaded aginst cintron, cotto, and maybe even williams.

i'll leave this here!
                  Yup! I don't feel sorry for CHEATERS!!! Could of really hurt Cotto. This POS should be BANNED for LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Sroey View Post
                    Prime Margs would probably walk through Canelo.

This version - I'm not sure if his face could hold up to half the amount of hits it used to. Not saying he would be dropped, just that doctors may step in...
                    With loaded gloves? Yes. Fair fight NO.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                      And here come the gauze and plaster of Paris comments lol ..... Yes he cheated, but regardless Floyd mayweather even ducked his dude in his prime and that was before social media, and if y'all remember. Floyd was getting eaten by the media, Canelo is garbage of a Mexican fighter.
                      yea he ducked Magarito....even though he fought and defeated better fighters than Margarito and fighters margarito got his azz handed to himself by (Cotto, Mosley, Pac dlh, canelo,)

people cant go a day without bringing this guy up in unrelated subjects. Maragrito literally lost to every A level fighter he faced and couldnt even beat daniel santos yet Mayweather was afraid of ducking him? the hate is real for mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X