No announcement yet.

GENNADY "POUND-4-POUND KING" GOLOVKIN: look at these haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
    I don't see any merit in riding a man's nuts that hasn't fought anyone and never will fight anyone. Any fight can be made, all it takes is money you ****ing idiots. Call me when he fights an elite opponent. I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while. I'm sure after he dusts off a couple more Daniel Geale quality fighters, the Triple Gay cult will start claiming that he's better than Hagler and Sugar Ray Robinson combined.
    He brings the money, he's a top 3 draw in the US now with Pac retired. JCC, Morales, Barrera all agree, the biggest fight in boxing

Comment

His best win is David LeMule.... Get real, ancient Pacquiao's 3rd win over Bradley or Roman's over Villoria are light years better than Golovkin's entire resume.
      Even Kovalev's isn't a great resume, but it's far more substantial than Golovkin's line of cans.
      Get a solid name like Canelo, Lee, or Jacobs and we can talk resumes...

Comment

Originally posted by FashionTV View Post
        (...)

martinez ducked gennady
        cotto ducked gennady
        quillin ducked gennady
        ward ducked gennady
        canelo'll duck gennady 100%
        who's next? i said WHO'S NEXT?

WAR GENNADY
        You forgot Sturm (for years and years), Chavez Jr, Froch, Saunders, Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
          His best win is David LeMule.... Get real, ancient Pacquiao's 3rd win over Bradley or Roman's over Villoria are light years better than Golovkin's entire resume.
          Even Kovalev's isn't a great resume, but it's far more substantial than Golovkin's line of cans.
          Get a solid name like Canelo, Lee, or Jacobs and we can talk resumes...
          It's no use talking resumes with GGG fans. They live in a world of excuses clouded with the woulda, shoulda, coulda paradigm. Forget that his best win is Martin Murray. In his fans minds, his resume includes the names of everyone that they believe won't fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
            It's no use talking resumes with GGG fans. They live in a world of excuses clouded with the woulda, shoulda, coulda paradigm. Forget that his best win is Martin Murray. In his fans minds, his resume includes the names of everyone that they believe won't fight him.
            IMO he does beat everyone excluding Floyd, Manny, Ward, Kovalev(maybe) & DeGale around his weight..

But yeah, people that duck you have not been beaten by you....

Comment

Its not the forums fault GGG sucks
              He just needs to retire and balance will be restored in the boxing universe

Comment

They pout him down as an excuse so Floyd don't need to fight bum GGG, as he would gain nothing?

Comment

Anybody knows who was that brunette in a hat who handed one of the belts to GGG in the ring after the fight?
                  Last edited by mick1303; 04-24-2016, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Didn't this clown go into hiding after the 97k fiasco?

Comment

Working...
                    X