No announcement yet.

Errol Spence will fight either Lamont Peterson or Rico Mueller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence will fight either Lamont Peterson or Rico Mueller

I was going threw the IBF Rankings and saw Spence is #2 below mandatory #1 Kevin Bizier who will most likely fight champion Kell Brook....i noticed Spence has stated on social media on going towards to ibf ranking to get a shot at Kell Brook either this year or next since he is already #2 in the ibf....so most likely he will face somebody in the ibf top 10 to keep his #2 spot & move up towards #1....which most likely it will be Lamont Peterson or Rico Mueller since the other Top tens in the ibf are either with GB or TR which Haymon does no buisness with....

http://www.ibfusbaregistration.com/i...?view=rankings

Hopefully we get Spence vs Peterson since Rico Mueller is unknown to me....

IBF December 2015 Rankings
    1 Kevin Bizier Canada
    2 Errol Spence United States
    3 Sadam Ali United States
    4 Amir Khan England
    5 Konstantin Ponomarev Russian Federation
    *6 Rico Muller Germany
    *7 Lamont Peterson United States
    8 Jeff Horn Australia
    9 Danny Garcia United States
    10 Diego Chaves Argentina

Amir Khan is chicken şh!ț so i didnt count him to fight Spence....

Comment

I've got a feeling that Brook will make the jump to 154 after the Khan fight. So I doubt that fight happens. Would love to see Spence in there with any of those guys in the top ten, so we can see where he is at.

Comment

Would be sick if Spence Jr and Sadam Ali could fight in a IBF Eliminator, wishful thinking though.

Why is Mueller rated so high by the IBF anyway? I would LOVE to see Spence Jr vs Chaves. Why not fight the guy that Kell Brook did not fight, also would be a huge test for him.

Comment

I'll guess the second option?

Let me go look up the guy now on boxrec to confirm my opinion

Comment

I pick Spence to KO either one of them and I think Spence can beat any active welterweight in the world since Pacquiao and Mayweather are gone or going. I think Spence could beat Thurman, Porter, Garcia, Bradley, Brook and Khan. Time will tell.

Comment

Chaves, Peterson, or Ali would be great competitive fights

Comment

Working...
              X