Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Cruz's father excuses for not facing Guillermo Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a big LSC fan and hope he takes this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm a big LSC fan and hope he takes this fight.

Who's Rigo's promoter? Any chance he works with Haymon? I'd love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Who's Rigo's promoter? Any chance he works with Haymon? I'd love to see this fight.
        Oh yeah, Rigo just signed with Roc so I guess that's not gonna happen. Maybe the Frampton/quigg winner sometime in June.

Comment

Aw man... lol, his dad pretty much admitting his son would lose.

I admit I don't like Rigo style but you can't force people to fight a certain type of way however I would like to see Rigo keep his style but add a bit more flair to it, step inside give a spiteful combo move back out or clinch to avoid being tagged, anything just a little less of this constant on the back foot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Oh yeah, Rigo just signed with Roc so I guess that's not gonna happen. Maybe the Frampton/quigg winner sometime in June.

Ah that sucks.

Yeah the Framp/Quigg winner would be huge for Santa Cruz.

The Mares victory wasn't enough for some boxing fans. Leo needs another big win to get the fans on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Ah that sucks.

Yeah the Framp/Quigg winner would be huge for Santa Cruz.

The Mares victory wasn't enough for some boxing fans. Leo needs another big win to get the fans on his side.
              He lost a lot of momentum last year. The Mares fight was a solid win. Rigo would be real tough for Leo. I just want to see the best fights in the division.

Comment

Working...
              X