Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we finally see Thurman-Porter February on NBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    im starting to wonder. if thurman doesnt fight porter it will follow him forever that hes run time instead of one time. i just find it hard to believe that adrien broner can fight whoever he wants but these other guys cant im not letting thurman use haymon as an excuse
    That's the thing, am not buying that Haymon excuse for "Some time", him being silent is soo eerie, he was a vocal person and all of a sudden he seems so quiet, maybe he is currently out of the country on holiday or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That's the thing, am not buying that Haymon excuse for "Some time", him being silent is soo eerie, he was a vocal person and all of a sudden he seems so quiet, maybe he is currently out of the country on holiday or something.
      ya hes got that ggg complex where he says everyone avoiding him then when someone calls him out hes silent or they are not worth it

Comment

I think it does happen, I'm not ready to crucify Thurman just yet, I'm sure there's something happening behind closed doors to get the fight ironed out.

Comment

These guys are incredibly inactive.
          Porter on 6 months with no fight announcement, Thurman gone 5 months with no fight announcement

We've heard about this fight since Nov.... must be doing mega fight stuff in the background

Comment

This fight in my opinion is pointless. It will almost be a replay of the Kell Brook-Shawn Porter fight. If Showtime Shawn Porter isn't allowed to maul, smother and work his way on the inside then he loses a lopsided decision. His style is very reminiscent of Ricky Hatton's.

Therefore, if he is constantly cinched and the referee is continuing to separate the two by breaking them apart it will be very difficult for Shawn to get any offense generated against Thurman because he cannot fight from the outside.

Comment

All Thurman has to do is implement the basic stick and move strategy against Porter by keeping him at the end of his punches and tying him up each and every time he get's in close just like Kell Brook did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
                So only broner is allowed 2 be matched tough. And g russell

Broner matched tough?

Escebedo
                Paulie
                Taylor
                Molina
                Khabib
                Perez
                Rees

Maidana and porter are his only legit fights.

Russell jr matched tough?

TBA
                TBA
                TBA
                TBA
                TBA

Lomachenko is his only legit fight and that happened because of a purse bid.
                Last edited by bluebeam; 12-16-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

"Run Time" "Sometimes"

Then when the fight happens none of you will admit you're wrong. What's really stupid is how the same people who love to go in other threads and preach about how fighters don't duck or how we should always wait and see are so quick to dislike Thurman and say he's ducking. Absolutely ridiculous. The biggest "fighters don't duck" posters on this site have absolutely crucified Thurman without reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X