• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
    His fighting kell brook next I guess
    You sure?

http://sports.tempo.com.ph/2015/01/p...-in-the-works/

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
      Pacquiao vs. Canelo at 154lbs is the only fight that would knock off Mayweather vs. Cotto II on May 2nd, 2015. I think Pacquiao vs. Khan would be good or Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5, but it's going to be hard to justify the PPV. Pacquiao vs. Canelo @ 154lbs is the only PPV worthy fight and I'd sure as hell pay to see it.
      Canelo vs Manny ain't gonna happen. He already stated that before, no more fighting above 147. Amir Khan is a good fight especially if it happen in Great Britain. Danny Garcia will be crazy especially when you read each and everyday about Angel versus Roach lol. PPV wise will prolly make around 800k.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        Looks like a Jessie Vargas fight will happen....they all but anounced it before the Mayweather negotiations. Vargas even claimed he is getting a Pac fight anyways.
        Where did you read that? Link please... If not, hold both of your hands in front of your neck and choke yourself.

Comment

Canelo isn't an option at all. Pac said after fighting at 150 with Marg that he would never fight that high again. And we all know Canelo is a 155 fighter now.

Kell Brook, Danny Garcia, or Marcos Maidana would be my choices.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I want pac-maidana so that pac can show to floyd how easy he will handle the man who beat floyd in the first fight and almost beat floyd in rematch.
            I'm cool with that, definitely end $70 bucks on that fight.

Comment

Whoever thinks that Al Haymon will not let his fighters fight PAC is either a hater or just don't know the business of boxing. They said Al Haymon won't do business with Arum yet he's working on the on going talks between Manny and Floyd. If those other fighters under his contract wanna fight Manny and get paid, he will work with Arum again. Now, if one of his fighter doesn't wanna fight, then it's not Al, it's that fighter then.

Comment

Working...
              X