No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Goes On Twitter Rant About Pacquiao & PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Thats funny, because it was Marquez who invited Pacquiao to summit himself to stringent testing for the 4th fight.
    It was only a big deal when they saw photos of Marquez in training ... he looked all ripped up and veiny. By then, it doesn't matter what Marquez says and he knew it.

Also, it does help when you have a "conditioning coach" that admitted to giving Olympic athletes roids and boasting that they never got caught and has 20 ways of masking PEDs use .......

Comment

• He talks **** about PAC to gather some attention because he's an irrelevant loser ass BUM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
        Agree with Paulie. Pacquiao should have taken the tests back then, and now when he is taking tests, the power isnt the same. I love Pac, but that is suspicious. On the flipside, if we're going to hold Pac to this standard, then everyone else should be too. We all know JMM is on drugs, and a whole bunch of other top boxers are inevitably on PED's. This is just the problem that comes with professional boxing.

UFC are taking big steps in cleaning up the drug-testing issue (getting USADA and VADA involved for championship fights), and boxing would do good to follow suit, but that wont happen anytime soon.
        You are talking about Pac the source of his imaginary punching power is from PED..Now tell us when was the last time PAC koed someone when he was on PED?

Comment

• Lost respect for Paulie. I get it, it's easy to accuse Manny of PEDS since he's a small asian man living far far away and he is too humble to even come back at you. It's even easier when you have Floyd's nuts in your mouth, this guy has nothing but praise for Floyd whilst simultaneously having nothing but envy and hate for Manny.

Did he not ask himself why Floyd was flat footed against Guerrero and then suddenly looked like a fresh 22 year old against Canelo and then went back to being the 37 year old flat footed fighter against Maidana. That's more suspect to me.

Let me throw in some logic regarding this whole Manny was once a knockout monster then suddenly he's feather fisted like Paulie himself.

Below are some fights of Manny's that are important to mention for this topic and they are in the order he fought the guys.

Oscar - Guy was a zombie, was skinny as hell, yet Manny was still unable to drop him, he quit on his stool from the punishment.

Hatton - Already been KO'd by the light hitting Mayweather so no surprise when Manny blasted him out.

Cotto - He hasn't been known to have the best chin, has been on queer street before. He couldn't take any more punishment so Manny scored a TKO.

Clottey - Solid chin, very tight defence, never been knocked out before. Doesn't open up much which means there's less chance of connecting, Manny beat him by his workrate and higher punch stats.

Tony - Granite chin, Manny punished him and messed up his eye socket. It took Mosley who hits like a mule to KO Tony.

Mosley - Manny wins by UD and in the process knocks him down once, note Mosley has a solid chin.

Bradley 1 - Manny loses on the cards but in most people's eyes he won a easy sparring session where is wasn't going all out what so ever.

Marquez 4 - For the first time Manny gets dropped by Marquez and later KO'd cold, before that however Manny did knock Marquez to the canvas.

Rios - Never been knocked out before, solid chin. Manny wins a easy UD, doesn't sit down on his punches much and is moving a lot (as expected he may be gun shy from his prior KO)

Bradley 2 - Bradley wins most of the first half of the fight then Manny comes back strong and makes Bradley look silly in the process, again not sitting down only many shots and in my opinion gun shy.

Conclusion:

Manny's power hasn't magically disappeared or gone down. It's his opponent's chins that are better than others that he's KO'D/TKO'D previously (Yes I know Bradley's chin isn't the best). Add with that his unwillingness to trade as he once did before and not sitting down on his punches and now moving a lot more ie. Rios fight. After that Marquez KO I don't think we'll ever see Manny put on a real beating on anyone again for fear of getting caught and because Roach is most likely telling him to box smarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            Lost respect for Paulie. I get it, it's easy to accuse Manny of PEDS since he's a small asian man living far far away and he is too humble to even come back at you. It's even easier when you have Floyd's nuts in your mouth, this guy has nothing but praise for Floyd whilst simultaneously having nothing but envy and hate for Manny.

Did he not ask himself why Floyd was flat footed against Guerrero and then suddenly looked like a fresh 22 year old against Canelo and then went back to being the 37 year old flat footed fighter against Maidana. That's more suspect to me.

Let me throw in some logic regarding this whole Manny was once a knockout monster then suddenly he's feather fisted like Paulie himself.

Below are some fights of Manny's that are important to mention for this topic and they are in the order he fought the guys.

Oscar - Guy was a zombie, was skinny as hell, yet Manny was still unable to drop him, he quit on his stool from the punishment.

Hatton - Already been KO'd by the light hitting Mayweather so no surprise when Manny blasted him out.

Cotto - He hasn't been known to have the best chin, has been on queer street before. He couldn't take any more punishment so Manny scored a TKO.

Clottey - Solid chin, very tight defence, never been knocked out before. Doesn't open up much which means there's less chance of connecting, Manny beat him by his workrate and higher punch stats.

Tony - Granite chin, Manny punished him and messed up his eye socket. It took Mosley who hits like a mule to KO Tony.

Mosley - Manny wins by UD and in the process knocks him down once, note Mosley has a solid chin.

Bradley 1 - Manny loses on the cards but in most people's eyes he won a easy sparring session where is wasn't going all out what so ever.

Marquez 4 - For the first time Manny gets dropped by Marquez and later KO'd cold, before that however Manny did knock Marquez to the canvas.

Rios - Never been knocked out before, solid chin. Manny wins a easy UD, doesn't sit down on his punches much and is moving a lot (as expected he may be gun shy from his prior KO)

Bradley 2 - Bradley wins most of the first half of the fight then Manny comes back strong and makes Bradley look silly in the process, again not sitting down only many shots and in my opinion gun shy.

Conclusion:

Manny's power hasn't magically disappeared or gone down. It's his opponent's chins that are better than others that he's KO'D/TKO'D previously (Yes I know Bradley's chin isn't the best). Add with that his unwillingness to trade as he once did before and not sitting down on his punches and now moving a lot more ie. Rios fight. After that Marquez KO I don't think we'll ever see Manny put on a real beating on anyone again for fear of getting caught and because Roach is most likely telling him to box smarter.
            Great analysis. Agreed 100%.. Green K sent!

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              He may have been on something around when Ariza was with him.

But he just beat Bradley who was ranked really highly p4p.

How about paulie should tweet about the guy Marquez who knocked pacquaio out. Of course he won't do that because he is a hater and a Floyd groupie.
              Anybody who's an "athlete" in these forums can tell you paulie isn't wrong ... And if you have boxed before then you for sure know that 90% of the top guys are on stuff.. Mayweather and PAC both have mad scientist in their camps and a lot of money vested in the two .. Just sayin
              Last edited by IboxSouthpaw; 07-02-2014, 12:09 AM. Reason: Additional nonsense

Comment

• Stupid ass Pac haters can't make up their minds. I thought the reason Pac beat his opponents were because they were: weight-drained, past-prime, coming off losses, a punching bag, perfect match making by roach, slow, robbery, etc?

So now you are all back to accusing Pac as a roider again? You morons need to stick with 1 story, you can't have it both ways.

Comment

• Paulie just mad cuz he can't get a double-digit KO record

Comment

• Paulie doesnt like punchers, but when a puncher also has better speed and skills than him, Paulie instantly transformes into a hater and *****. **** him

Comment

• I have to agree with Paulie. Pacquiao has to be held completely responsible for not taking those tests in 2010.
                      Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 07-02-2014, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X