No announcement yet.

Denis Grachev vs. Edwin Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
    His punches are so wide and sloppy, a good counterpuncher would murder him.

Comment

• I have to say I didn't see too many rabbit punches there.

The first shot which put Grachev down was arguably behind the head but neither the ref or Grachev complained. The shot just before the ref stopped it was behind the head but Grachev was done by that point.

Grachev offered nothing. I do hope he didn't throw the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I have to say I didn't see too many rabbit punches there.

The first shot which put Grachev down was arguably behind the head but neither the ref or Grachev complained. The shot just before the ref stopped it was behind the head but Grachev was done by that point.

Grachev offered nothing. I do hope he didn't throw the fight.
        Other then body puches, I didnt see a punch land that wasnt a rabbit punches

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Other then body puches, I didnt see a punch land that wasnt a rabbit punches
          The ref ignored the illegal rabbit punches. I don't know if he was shady or just stupid.

Comment

• 2013-07-13 Khabib Allakhverdiev vs Souleymane M... by sweetboxing12

Comment

• Almost of those punches that landed on the back on the head were all Grachev's fault for putting his head down. Rodriguez is just throwing punches and he shouldn't stop just because Grachev is a dumbass. Those Loopings hooks don't normally land on the back of the head unless the opponent puts himself in that position. Reminded me a bit of Povetkin/huck. Grachev had nothing to stop his Rodriguez' onslaught so he put his head down. Might as well have been Grachev turning his back on Rodriguez. It's practically the same.

Comment

• Weird fight. I liked how Rod fought. I wanna see how he does now against the big dogs.

Comment

• 2013-07-13 Dmytro Kucher vs Ilunga Makabu by sweetboxing12

Comment

Working...
                  X