Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo is Ready To Fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Do u feel Guerrero is a bigger threat to Floyd than Canelo?
    I 1000% believe Guerrero to be a bigger threat to Floyd than Canelo is.

Comment

Alvarez looks good against D Level fighters. Guerrero looks good against World Class Fighters. Yes, Guerrero is the bigger threat of the 2. But Canelo is the most profitable. It's a win/win for me, both are good opponents for Floyd.

Comment

Floyd vs Guerrero isn't even a PPV worthy fight. I don't see it breaking 1mil buys if it happens. Floyd says he only wants big fights. There's nothing big about fighting guerrero . The logical choice should be Canello
        If Floyd/Ortiz did 1.25 Million, Floyd/Guerrero breaks 1 Million. Floyd's name alone, breaks 1 Million at this point.

Comment

The question is, can he keep the fight in the middle of the ring for 12rnds. Against Cotto Floyd played the ropes for the majority of the fight. At this point Canello is more relentless than Cotto.
          If i'm going to be honest, I think in instances, Floyd invited on the rope exchanges with Cotto, he felt his power and decided he could take Cotto's punches. In fact, Floyd won the majority of the exchanges on the ropes. I don't see him playing that game with Saul, he's bigger than Cotto, and punches harder than a 32 year old Cotto. He'll most likely keep this fight in the center.

Comment

Floyd vs Guerrero isn't even a PPV worthy fight. I don't see it breaking 1mil buys if it happens. Floyd says he only wants big fights. There's nothing big about fighting guerrero . The logical choice should be Canello
            Oh, I agree but as someone else has said earlier Floyd may want a tuneup...not that he's actually had tuneups over the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              If Floyd/Ortiz did 1.25 Million, Floyd/Guerrero breaks 1 Million. Floyd's name alone, breaks 1 Million at this point.
              True too....people will want to see how Floyd stacks up after his lag.

Floyd's more appreciated overseas so we will want a good livestream...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
                True too....people will want to see how Floyd stacks up after his lag.

Floyd's more appreciated overseas so we will want a good livestream...
                Floyd is not more appreciated overseas. People just want to se him loose, officially, his 0. Matter of fact, Floyd is considered a boring fighter and only fights once a year, what is that? He is just a hyped product of American media, like Coca-Cola. The minute he loses, bye bye.

Comment

Ginger wants a piece of that cake, and he wants it now.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    Floyd is not more appreciated overseas. People just want to se him loose, officially, his 0. Matter of fact, Floyd is considered a boring fighter and only fights once a year, what is that? He is just a hyped product of American media, like Coca-Cola. The minute he loses, bye bye.
                    Say's you from where? Let me tell you, he is more appreciated overseas, he is the face of boxing along with the Klitschko brothers & Manny (in Asia at any rate). Talk boxing in Europe & Australasia (where I am) and it's the K bro's & Floyd who are the recognizable names.

Keep up the myopic hate.....it just belittles yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X