Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman - Murder, Self-Defense or Too Soon to Say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    About the key witeness...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...t-self-defense

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-...87730#46887730

Yeah, something just doesn't sit well with Zimm's story and why the gf's testimony gets left out of many of the headlines describing Zimm's side. Even without her story though, the fact that Zimm lost Martin while following him means a couple of things. Zimm doesn't seem to mention if the person he is following is walking or running, which is important since he seemed to have lost him. Did Martin hop a fence or was he running and Zimm couldn't keep up?

This seems to suggest either way that Zimm wasn't following Martin he was stalking him. If he was following him casually, he wouldn't have lost him. He didn't just lose him on accident. Martin was put on alert for some reason, otherwise why would you care about someone walking behind you?

And stalking and harassment ARE crimes that don't actually involve physical touching. No one can draw a line in the sand saying what actually constitutes a "threat" because everyone is different(See bytches who throw a hissy fit about harassment if a guy so much as looks like he wants to holler at her. Which isn't the norm, but does happen). Who are you to say Trayvon was in in the wrong if he did throw the first punch, if Trayvon did indeed feel "threatened" by Zimmerman's presence?

Zimmerman shouldn't have been doing what he is doing simple as. I don't believe he initially had these kinds of intentions, but it is what is now.

LOL - the mom was not a key witness. . Hell, she wasn't even a witness at all. . . Listen to the original tape of what her son said. . I know she claims he was "led", and was "coached", but she seems to be reacting to the "racial undertones" the media has implanted. .. Also,these networks have their agendas. . From the start they have been biased.

The other video proves nothing other than that Zimmerman didn't have "life threatening" wounds. . The quality of that video is SHYT. . You can't tell if he had a gash/cut on the back of his head from the quality of that video. . He was cleaned up and treated on the scene by medics before he came into the police station. . .

Also, what Zimmerman was doing WAS NOT harrassment, not was it "stalking". . As far as I know, Zimmerman's actions of following Trayvon constitute no crime. . Now, he might have assaulted, and battered Trayvon, but we DO NOT know what happened from the time Zimmerman exited his car, to the time Trayvon was shot. .
    Last edited by UglyPug; 03-29-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      LOL, msnbc for real?

They are by far the most biased left wing nuts in the media. If you can find a more reliable source I might read it.

I never said he was wrong just that it led to his death. Also, How did TM feel threteaned when he was the one that approached GZ?
      Nah, I'm sure he thought Zimmerman was a punk like the other people he has fought in the past. (There is evidence of him picking fights with people)

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        LOL, msnbc for real?

They are by far the most biased left wing nuts in the media. If you can find a more reliable source I might read it.

I never said he was wrong just that it led to his death. Also, How did TM feel threteaned when he was the one that approached GZ?
        No one will ever be satisfied if we begin blaming sides and blatantly casting away facts.

As to him feeling threatened, that could have been a fight or flight response(I don't know. The only person that does is not here anymore). But why so much of the burden being put on someone who was trying to avoid a situation, rather than a stalker? Is attacking someone that was stalking you not a possible response to feeling threatened? Doesn't exactly have to be a mutually exclusive concept. I'm gonna swing at you first before you swing at me, because I don't even know why you are stalking me in the first place.

Comment

We are missing some key pieces of information necessary to form a real, informed opinion. Too soon to tell. I'm appalled at how the mainstream media and, with it, most of the country is ready to hang the dude already. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            No one will ever be satisfied if we begin blaming sides and blatantly casting away facts.

As to him feeling threatened, that could have been a fight or flight response(I don't know. The only person that does is not here anymore). But why so much of the burden being put on someone who was trying to avoid a situation, rather than a stalker? Is attacking someone that was stalking you not a possible response to feeling threatened? Doesn't exactly have to be a mutually exclusive concept. I'm gonna swing at you first before you swing at me, because I don't even know why you are stalking me in the first place.
            What facts?

MSNBC do not care about the facts they only care about their liberal agenda. Since the start of this controversy MSNBC has done nothing but demonize Zimmerman and cannonize Martin.The fact that Al Sharpton is still allowed to have a show there clearly shows their bias.

Let's just say for the sake of argument that TM was scared and he struck him because of fear, which I don't agree with by any means. Then why did TM proceed get on top of GZ and repeatedly pound GZ's head against the sidewalk?

Comment

Any person on this site who believes it's ok to shoot someone over a fist fight when the other person doesn't have a weapon is either a pu$$y or ignorant. Like eminem said "whatever happen to catching a good old fashion passionate ass whippin and getting your shoes coat and hat tooken"... If Zimmerman really was so fearful for his life he wouldn't have pursued the situation
              Last edited by WitherGlove; 03-30-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                Any person on this site who believes it's ok to shoot someone over a fist fight when the other person doesn't have a weapon is either a pu$$y or ignorant. Like eminem said "whatever happen to catching a good old fashion passionate ass whippin and getting your shoes coat and hat tooken"... If Zimmerman really was so fearful for his life he wouldn't have pursued the situation
                thats the problem nowadays, these pu$$ys all have to carry guns now cause they are scared to trade punches.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                  Remove yourself from my world, please.

Comment

Working...
                  X