Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cual es tu primer memoria sobre el boxeo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think mine started with John Jonh Molina Vs. Oscar De La Hoya.

Comment

Comment

mi primer memoria de boxeo fue cuando cantiflas le puso una herradura a los guantes de box

hablando serio mis primeras memorias del box es cuando tenia unos 11-12 anos y mi jefe me llevaba a una bar que se llamaba el leon del mar en el monte ca, miramos chavez vs sammy fuentes y muchas mas como chavez vs maywheather II

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
          mi primer memoria de boxeo fue cuando cantiflas le puso una herradura a los guantes de box

hablando serio mis primeras memorias del box es cuando tenia unos 11-12 anos y mi jefe me llevaba a una bar que se llamaba el leon del mar en el monte ca, miramos chavez vs sammy fuentes y muchas mas como chavez vs maywheather II
          well in that case........ahhahahaah

Comment

barrera/hamed es la primera pelea que he visto en su totalidad. recuerdo que mi padrino tiro una barbacoa durante el día y en la noche la familia se reunieron en el salon para verlo. cuando vi la entrada de Hamed pense que era algun tipo de WWF .

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              barrera/hamed es la primera pelea que he visto en su totalidad. recuerdo que mi padrino tiro una barbacoa durante el día y en la noche la familia se reunieron en el salon para verlo. cuando vi la entrada de Hamed pense que era algun tipo de WWF .
              Ese guey valio con la mas fea esa noche.....le metieron una buena friega.....that was a great night!!!!

Comment

My first memories of boxing were going to the gym to see my older brother work out and sparr. I also joined and trained for a couple of years along with my brother and other kid from the neighborhood in Azusa, Cali..The first fight I can remember watching was Chavez sr. vs Roger Mayweather. Everyone hated Mayweather because he had beat so many Mexicans and tauntd Mexicans by wearing a sombrero to the ring... It was fun watchig Chavez beat Mayweather down..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  My first memories of boxing were going to the gym to see my older brother work out and sparr. I also joined and trained for a couple of years along with my brother and other kid from the neighborhood in Azusa, Cali..The first fight I can remember watching was Chavez sr. vs Roger Mayweather. Everyone hated Mayweather because he had beat so many Mexicans and tauntd Mexicans by wearing a sombrero to the ring... It was fun watchig Chavez beat Mayweather down..
                  daaaaaamn son you datin yo self!! hahhaa.....nah just bustin yo chops son........dude the Chavez fights were always EVENTS!!!!!! I LOVED the beatdowns he gave Haugen and Camacho........I had mixed feelings bout the ODLH fights...........

Comment

Working...
                  X