No announcement yet.

Charlie Sheen Show Opens to Boos, Walk-Outs in Detroit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungMoney20 View Post
    Dude your paying decent money to watch a crackhead come to your town to entertain you. There is no script when you have a crackhead on stage! These dumb asses that thought it was going to be a 2 and a half men stage play are just idiots. This guy is coked out of his mind, **** the show could of been him just standing on stage sipping tiger blood. You cant hold a crackhead accountable is what im saying.

i dont think he's a crackhead he's not black smh....white people dont use those terms so it wont affect him one way or another

Comment

they liked charlie in chi-town

Winning

Comment

i cant stand hecklers. if they dont like it they should just leave, and in this case they shouldve known they were paying for tickets at their own risk from day one. nobody knew wtf charlie was gonna do on that tour, and most ppl figured out it was gonna be garbage.

i do agree the crack jokes were kind of low, or atleast lame if nothing else. but again wtf did they expect?

is there any footage of the show?

Comment

Americans just cannot laugh at themselves..

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            who da **** is dis dude and y ya'll stay talking bout him up in hurrrr site all da time?
            You dont know who Charlie Sheen is what hole are you living in.

Comment

I am going to see him on april 15th. i do not care how many boos there are. i hope everybody walks out - i will be sticking it out hoping that he invites me back to party with him.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                i dont think he's a crackhead he's not black smh....white people dont use those terms so it wont affect him one way or another
                only blacks are crackheads....lololol

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                  no wonder you dont post often - you are an imbecile.

sorry about your luck. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I always thought he was a horrible actor getting by on Daddies name,sht Emilio Estevez is ten times the actor is sorry ass bro will ever be.

lol dude have you ever seen platoon?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X