Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Canelo is a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a fking poosie i dont give sht what anybody says.

Comment

Canelo ran waaaaaay more than people accuse Mayweather of doing

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        He had some great combos, alot of them grazed or missed though .The problem was he would spend so much time evading, then would decide to fight in spurts like he always does. GGG was consistently throwing and pressuring him and was landing the jab all night. I thought he controlled the fight but canelo was in it.
        I agree with the bold parts. I don't thing GGG was landing clean when he was pressuring but he won rds simply by pressure and throwing punches even if they were missing.

Comment

I don't think GGG was landing the jab all night as people keep saying

Comment

HBO commentary was a bit disappointing yesterday; no uproar over 118-110, just happy to have a rematch. It was a good fight, sure, but gain a perspective why don't you - they didn't at all consider how bitter this is for Golovkin; having waited 2 years, at age 35 he earns a huge win and doesn't get it. Golovkin won, I don't care how hard Max Kellerman tried to find and explain mastery of Canelo laying on the ropes and moving around.

Good fight tho, Canelo just backed up way too much. Round 4 onwards it was pretty much all GGG.

Comment

engage the full 3 minutes... you get more nods for just doing that. specially at your peak.

Comment

Naw he is not but I get why you say that and you're not wrong at all because when others fight like that Canelo fans would call those fighters "Runners and Cowards" however that was the right strategy to deal with a Big Puncher. Then his Promoter love to **** on Mayweather style and call that boring but then look what happened, his guy used that same strategy (which again was the right Strategy). That is why Oscar needs to STFU sometimes!

Canelo style is NOT your traditional "Mexican Style" it never has been and never will be. He is a Boxer/Puncher/Counter Puncher, when has he not fought that way? Sure he will give you exchanges but then he will also reset and get back to his boxing!

Comment

LOL. Canelo whooped his ass. Oh lord, did Lederman's trash card really boggle your mind so?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I agree with the bold parts. I don't thing GGG was landing clean when he was pressuring but he won rds simply by pressure and throwing punches even if they were missing.
                    He should absolutely not be given credit for walking forward and getting pummeled.

He got his ass whooped from pillar to post for 90% of the fight.

Comment

Canelo is a fking poosie and a disgrace to mexican boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X