Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys like the smell of your farts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys like the smell of your farts?

I thoroughly enjoy the sweet stench of my home brew. It's just so good. I can smell it all day. Have a deodorant made after my farts. I would rock it all the time.

Always confused me though. No one else likes my farts. My mother always said I had the worst smelling farts ever. When I was younger, maybe a small teenager, I farted in the car with the windows up. My dad straight up yelled at me and threatened to kick me out of the car. To this day he still gets pissed if I fart in front of him, yet he thinks it's fine to fart whenever. Bastard.

My penis is literally shrinking so rapidly as I read this. There's logic, there's cringe. This is a true masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      My penis is literally shrinking so rapidly as I read this. There's logic, there's cringe. This is a true masterpiece.
      Should I take that as a compliment? Cuz I really don't know. Eh. **** it. I'm gonna say thanks.

Comment

I dont like smell of my own...but i love tbe smell of other peoples. I usually try to guess what they have eaten...then follow them home later that night and rummage through their trash to see if i was right.

Comment

Heard you can get high by huffing your own doo doo batter too.

Anyone ever try to collect their farts in a jar?

Comment

Yeah like it. Sometimes i fart on my hand and smell it, that's pretty nice too.

I have one friend who has really nice smelling farts, even better than my own.

Comment

Liking the smell of your own farts?

That's gay.

I like to bury my face between the ass cheeks of a tranny and sniff to my heart's content. In a dominant way.

Comment

Some people have a fart fetish. I've been told there are videos on the interwebs.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
                  Some people have a fart fetish. I've been told there are videos on the interwebs.
                  Link please.

Comment

I had a coworker who's farts didn't smell like anything. Phantom farts. You would hear it, but that was it. He would be standing there, you would hear it, and then he would turn to me, smile and say, "what the hell was that?"

Comment

Working...
                    X