Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleverly and Jack have agreed terms awaiting WBA approval

According to Hearn, Mayweather/McGregor undercard, just need Bivols OK

Holy mothaf#ck.

Hope these guys been in training camp. This would seem like stressful sh^t to contend with as a boxer. Maybe you'll fight on the biggest card in the history of boxing or nah lol. 3 weeks til go time & nothing official yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Holy mothaf#ck.

Hope these guys been in training camp. This would seem like stressful sh^t to contend with as a boxer. Maybe you'll fight on the biggest card in the history of boxing or nah lol. 3 weeks til go time & nothing official yet.
      Think he said maybe an announcement in the next 24 hours, Cleverly been in camp 10 weeks, id imagine Jack is the same.

Comment

Holy mothaf#ck.

You think these guys have been sitting on their ass and just waiting for the WBA to approve for them to stary training.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Think he said maybe an announcement in the next 24 hours, Cleverly been in camp 10 weeks, id imagine Jack is the same.
          Fair play then.

It still can't be feeling great to think you've been training all this time & paying for your training camp + sparring partners for a fight that may not even happen.

Comment

The joke fight is gonna have a better undercard than Canelo vs 97G

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              You think these guys have been sitting on their ass and just waiting for the WBA to approve for them to stary training.
              I'm just saying its a sh^tty situation. Idk what anyone is or isn't doing til Randal just said it.

I mean I figured there were getting in shape some kinda way & doing some work, but idk how dedicated one would necessarily be during a training camp for a fight of this caliber thats not official with 3 weeks til the fight.

This is kinda amateur-ish hour to me this hasn't been handled already.

Comment

I'm just saying its a sh^tty situation. Idk what anyone is or isn't doing til Randal just said it.

I mean I figured there were getting in shape some kinda way & doing some work, but idk how dedicated one would necessarily be during a training camp for a fight of this caliber thats not official with 3 weeks til the fight.

This is kinda amateur-ish hour to me this hasn't been handled already.
                This fight has been in development for months even before May-Mac was official.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                  The joke fight is gonna have a better undercard than Canelo vs 97G
                  Idk that I'd make that bet.

The Canelo vs GGG undercard is already better & we got 3 weeks til Floyd vs Conor & 6 weeks til Canelo vs GGG so Canelo vs GGG got plenty of time to pad their card more. Floyd vs Conor should be in the lead with less time, but they aren't, hell last I checked the only undercard fight that was official was Porter vs Dulorme.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    This fight has been in development for months even before May-Mac was official.
                    And? I'm not arguing they've been saying this fight is a go since before Tank had pubes. I'm saying this sh^t is 3 weeks til fight time & STILL not official or a for go on Aug. 26. Thats amateur sh^t.

Comment

Working...
                    X