• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
    Povetkin KO. Stiverne is a lazy shyt.
    Stiverne getting knocked out by Povetkin? Hard for me to picture

Comment

PEDvetkin by decision I'd of thought.

Edit; Actually rather surprised to see nobody at all has picked Stiverne. He does well typically against aggressors and static targets and PEDvetkin isn't the hardest guy too hit.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Edit; Actually rather surprised to see nobody at all has picked Stiverne. He does well typically against aggressors and static targets and PEDvetkin isn't the hardest guy too hit.
        Yeah, shocked me too.

Povetkin is getting old... His chin has already been in many wars. I fear Stiverne will milk Povetkin dry of any left energy that he has. Then when Wilder is up, he will be easy work.... What a shame

Comment

povetkins no killer but he has enough to cruise to a UD against stiverne

Comment

Originally posted by Slick..Slayer View Post
            Stiverne getting knocked out by Povetkin? Hard for me to picture
            Povetkin can crack, he ain't no creme puff. Technically he's one of the best, if not the best in the division. His shortcoming is his height.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Shocked that white people are choosing Pedvetkin over Stiverne???...really???

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                You're a fcuking stupid troll. Trying to fool us for the longest time as a Triple G fan then coming out of the closet as a Afrocentric ****sexual.

GGG and Kovalev run the show now

It's best you get the **** off my thread before you make a bigger fool out of yourself.

Comment

I bet you won't reply too because I just SCHOOLED YOU LOL. Like Kovalev will school Ward sucka

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    povetkins no killer but he has enough to cruise to a UD against stiverne
                    Logical reply, agreed

Comment

Look at this ******'s reply.
                      Derranged El-blanco Beercules ElBossHogg
                      Last edited by Champ Wilder; 08-19-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X