Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith "Double Standards" Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine collazo beats him lol hes a decent fighter. and thurman comes straight to you aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
      Keith Thurman - "We could get out boxed by Khan."
      He gotta be like the only person worried about khan lol

Comment

Don't get me wrong I like Thurman and the attitude he displays is good for boxing but actions speak louder than words and at the moment, his career is going in the wrong direction.

Comment

Collazo is a really, really bad fight but I don't blame Keith, this is on Haymon. Again. Thurman is out there begging for a big fight and this is what Haymon serves him.

If there is blame to be apportioned to Keith, it's that he just implicitly trusts Haymon to pick the right fight for him. At some point, he has to take control himself.

Comment

Haymon is following the hbo blueprint. You guys should be praising him

Comment

Don't pretend Guerrero wasn't a legit fight. However taking Collazo after a Guerrero win is BS. Everyone is entitled to keep busy but there's better competition available for a guy who claims to have grandiose ambitions.

Comment

I ain't tripping as long as Thurman fights 3-4 times a year like he said he was going to do. Maybe this Collazo fight is just to test out the eye.

Comment

Collazo as stay busy is ok but the problem he was calling Khan overrated for the same fight. That's weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                    Keith always been a fraud, his best win is him running scared the championship rounds against Mayweather easiest foe and people believe he deserves a mayweather shot lmfao.

Keith will continue to call out fighters saying this and that they are ducking him and then use that as an excuse to fight nothing but sub-par opponents.
                    Fraud best describes Alvarez or ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                      Collazo is a really, really bad fight but I don't blame Keith, this is on Haymon. Again. Thurman is out there begging for a big fight and this is what Haymon serves him.

If there is blame to be apportioned to Keith, it's that he just implicitly trusts Haymon to pick the right fight for him. At some point, he has to take control himself.
                      Stop it with that Haymon crap....you sound jealous.

Comment

Working...
                      X