Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now the Paris conspiracy theorists start!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Run View Post
    This is true.

It just strikes me as odd. That or they're the dumbest rookie level assassins in recent jihadi memory.

But then again...ballistics stated they fired tight grouped shots. That takes plenty of target practice with any firearm....let alone a fully automatic machine gun.
    It strikes me as odd.

There are other terrorist attacks where equally odd things have been done.

I speculated in another thread that perhaps they thought they would be killed and wanted to be indentified.

You can also be organised and forget a detail.
    Last edited by Funky_Monk; 01-14-2015, 04:43 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      That i.d card.He looks like a young Julio Ceser Chavez.

On a serious note,that video is a little strange.
      I love the watermelon shooting bit.
      Actually made me laugh like a crazy on the tube

Comment

These stupid fucking theories emerge within seconds of anything happening. These morons seem to think than nothing bad happens ever and it's all a set-up by the illuminati to justify taking our guns or some other stupid reason.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Red hammer.

Comment

Like the old saying goes, "There's a sucker born every minute". Keep giving Alex Jones your money, time and attention....lol idiots.

Comment

One thing i see in a lot of these conspiracy theories is that people over analyse every little detail of a major incident and then claim that certain things shouldnt of happened the way they did.
              They project their own ignorant expectations onto an event.
              With 911 it is "you would expect the buildings yo not collapse the way they did...therefore explosives MUST of been used"
              With JFK its "you would expect his head to jerk in the same direction as the bullet...therefore there must of been a second shooter"
              With the moon landing its "you would expect the stars to show up clearly in all the photographs"
              And with this its people expecting a head to explode like a water melon and for there to be loads of blood. (just like in the movies)
              Things dont always happen the way we expect them to. He is basing his opinion on one video shot from one angle, and no further investigation.
              Do we see people being shot in the head at close range with AK47's everyday? Or 110 storey buildings being hit with boeing 767's every weekend?
              I guess the policeman was play acting and the whole thing is a massive lie. All based on a video not meeting his expectations.
              They will always find things to invent a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                One thing i see in a lot of these conspiracy theories is that people over analyse every little detail of a major incident and then claim that certain things shouldnt of happened the way they did.
                They project their own ignorant expectations onto an event.
                With 911 it is "you would expect the buildings yo not collapse the way they did...therefore explosives MUST of been used"
                With JFK its "you would expect his head to jerk in the same direction as the bullet...therefore there must of been a second shooter"
                With the moon landing its "you would expect the stars to show up clearly in all the photographs"
                And with this its people expecting a head to explode like a water melon and for there to be loads of blood. (just like in the movies)
                Things dont always happen the way we expect them to. He is basing his opinion on one video shot from one angle, and no further investigation.
                Do we see people being shot in the head at close range with AK47's everyday? Or 110 storey buildings being hit with boeing 767's every weekend?
                I guess the policeman was play acting and the whole thing is a massive lie. All based on a video not meeting his expectations.
                They will always find things to invent a conspiracy.
                So far nobody has posted a picture of the dead police officer next to a picture of a famous person with "See, crisis actor!" written on it.

Comment

Anyone shoot someone in the head before? What were the results? Lots of blood?

Comment

HOW MANY freakin times have we been pushed the same unlikely BS story. They 'found' ID from one of the 'terrorists' who'd just smashed a plane thru the fukin WTC tower?

They cannot 'find' the 7/7 'terrorists' blamed for that London bombing, because they are claimed to have been blown to pieces, BUT they find their IDs?

They find the ID from these masked Paris shooters

They're takin the piss

Comment

If you've already hit puberty, then by this point you should already know that 99% of everything you see on the media and internet is pure bullshit.

Anyone who's seen an AK in action would know that if that was real, his brains would be all over the sidewalk.

These "islamic" attacks are nothing but propoganda staged by non muslims to bring attention to the growing Muslim populations which are becoming a threat to the established powers.

Comment

Working...
                      X