Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accept Gucci Mane as your person drug dealer and be saved!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    How do you pronounce his name?. like gucky mayne or sumthin.
    icecream in his face ...........would you?.
    haha it's Italian I think, it'd be Guchi Mayne.

Comment

I came in for Christ... Wrong thread.

(not serious)

Comment

Fuuck no, lol!

Comment

How do you pronounce his name?.
          It's pronounced "OP is a Phaggot"

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
            He doesnt have a phone!
            You just close your eyes and say your order in your head and he magically hears you!!
            haha exactly! Then he'll come floating on Spongebob's pimpin' rainbow sittin' in a hummer kickin' biitches out of it and flying 500 feet off the rainbow.

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            Party, Party, Party, lets all get wasted.
            That's the spirit!

Originally posted by cpbombaa View Post
            hahaha gucci is an idiot
            But he's a funny dope idiot.

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            I came in for Christ... Wrong thread.

(not serious)
            hahahaha convert to Gucci Mane and you too can kick biitches out the hummer, fail piss tests and spend valuable life time in prison!

Originally posted by h4te View Post
            It's pronounced "OP is a Phaggot"
            Says the meathead queer who goes to the gym in speedo's to pick up other meathead's in speedo's listening to some gay ***** like this while you "spot" each others dicks in your mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post

Says the meathead queer who goes to the gym in speedo's to pick up other meathead's in speedo's listening to some gay ***** like this while you "spot" each others dicks in your mouth...

You'd know. After all you're the guy who's obsessed with another man with an ice cream tattoo on his face and masturbates to his pictures while listening to his music and makes threads about him, and has a custom signature of him.

Seriously you need to come up with some new material. Your attempts to insult me are pathetic, old and tired.

My abs pull 8's, 9's and 10's on the regular. Yeah I'm totally queer because I spend a grand total of a hour or so a day working out by myself in my garage.

You're in no position to insult anybody with your taste in music, your lack of fashion sense, the fact that you think you're black but you're really a mutt, and the fact that you probably don't have a license, and still live with your parents.
              Last edited by Jack3d; 06-25-2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                You'd know. After all you're the guy who's obsessed with another man with an ice cream tattoo on his face and masturbates to his pictures while listening to his music and makes threads about him, and has a custom signature of him.

Seriously you need to come up with some new material. Your attempts to insult me are pathetic, old and tired.

My abs pull 8's, 9's and 10's on the regular. Yeah I'm totally queer because I spend a grand total of a hour or so a day working out by myself in my garage.

You're in no position to insult anybody with your taste in music, your lack of fashion sense, the fact that you think you're black but you're really a mutt, and the fact that you probably don't have a license, and still live with your parents.
                Yeah because taste in music is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important on how to judge somebody. Only a ****** like yourself thinks music defines somebody standard as a man.

I'm 18 I don't give a **** if I still like at my mom's house at 18 especially when I'm moving out in another month or 2. And it ain't my fault the law screws people over by suspending their license after charges.

Your a scumbag. Your the one following me around all the time after putting me on ignore but still have to make your little snooty ass comments on my threads after anything I say in the lounge or MMA forums. Who doesn't have a life now? You seriously need to get one and what the **** gives you the right to tell somebody what color of skin they are? Only scum of the earth people like yourself who are too full of themselves because they think their the ***** because they have muscles and still watch grown men wrestle around with each other in spandex and it's not even real.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGGle View Post
                  gucci mane.. is the worst rapper name anyone couldve come up with. and his tattoo on his face is FAIL
                  Originally posted by led View Post
                  Originally posted by cpbombaa View Post
                  hahaha gucci is an idiot
                  red k sent to you 3. gucci is the motherfuucking man!! i love guccis music!

Comment

i cant get enough of gucci! brrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

accept gucci as your biological father and i will accept your mothers pussy

Comment

Working...
                      X