• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Mind blown
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Meera_Reed

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jon_Snow

both born same year, both look eerily similar. both fierce warriors. in the tow of joy blue ball scene, the show told the audience that the guy beside ned stark is howland reed, meera's dad.

would be a cool twist.

another crazy twist is that ramsay is azor ahai and bran is the lord of light loool.... only game of thrones man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Meera_Reed

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jon_Snow

both born same year, both look eerily similar. both fierce warriors. in the tow of joy blue ball scene, the show told the audience that the guy beside ned stark is howland reed, meera's dad.

would be a cool twist.

another crazy twist is that ramsay is azor ahai and bran is the lord of light loool.... only game of thrones man.
      I think this **** is correct. But did Howland Reed **** Lyanna Stark

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        I think this **** is correct. But did Howland Reed **** Lyanna Stark
        i think the theory is saying that rhaegar and lyanna stark had twins and that ned took the boy jon as his fake bastard while howland took the girl to be his fake bastard since howland reed is the only one who survived the battle at the tower of joy with ned. another crazy fan theory is that the high sparrow sparring with the lannisters is howland reed.....talk about mind blown.

Comment

• Just watched this episode....I realize I'm in the minority here but aside from the racks on the actress Sansa and the new red witch I was disappointed and bored. Any episode of any show that has zombies in it .... very silly plotline.

Hodor? Seriously you guys are grieving for a medieval Forest Gump?

I'm liking the Yara escape with the ships. I'm betting she brings the Dothraki horses over the sea for the dragon queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nights King View Post
            Makes sense.

However the feud between the brothers is what made their characters interesting. Especially the mystique behind Euron and his ventures all of the world.

Sad budget comes in the way.
            I don't think it's budget, they have like $60m per season. There is just so much story to cover so some things have to be left out or changed. You can only jam so much plot lines into 10 episode seasons. Remember last season with Dorne? At times it was too much, jumping back and forth, and that was with them leaving out bran for the entire season. This season the pacing is much much better, and they can focus on more important things. So yeah, it sucks we couldn't get certain characters or certain stories, but it's just impossible to cover it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              i think the theory is saying that rhaegar and lyanna stark had twins and that ned took the boy jon as his fake bastard while howland took the girl to be his fake bastard since howland reed is the only one who survived the battle at the tower of joy with ned. another crazy fan theory is that the high sparrow sparring with the lannisters is howland reed.....talk about mind blown.
              lol those are ridiculous though imo

I also think there are way too many fan theories about secret Targaryens. I don't see why everyone has to be a Targaryen, why? Targaryens had a lot of horrible people, a lot of psycho's, some good of course as well but their history is full of madness. Their interesting part, other than ruling for so long, was their connection to ancient Valyria and being Dragon masters. But they were only a minor house there, it's just they were the only ones to survive.

Howland Reed being a High Sparrow doesn't make any sense either. Why would he? The Reeds are connected in a way to the old world, lots of greenseerers and whatnot in their history. Wouldn't make sense for Howland Reed to suddenly drop his beliefs and take up the Seven, a religion that was never part of their people. Wouldn't be their way of "revenge" either and even if it was, it couldn't have been a calculated plan since this was entirely Cersei's **** up, no one could have predicted her epic **** up.

Comment

• Disappointed with Euron. I expected him to be far more charismatic & dangerous.

Comment

• Hold the door!
                  lol

One thing that concerns me is that the shows writers like to kill off successful Starks. Hope they are not planning to have Jon and his sister betrayed and killed like they did Ned Stark and Robb Stark at the end of the seasons. Just once I would like to see a Stark kicking arse! Especially Ramsay Bolton's!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X