Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are Some Of Your Favorite Martin Lawerence Moments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Some Of Your Favorite Martin Lawerence Moments?

Slicksouthpaw made that thread about Mack.

Lawerence is god though.

Situational humor is only perfected by him and Larry David.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Haha. So ****ing ridiculous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Remember this scene?

Still golden.

Comment

You should check out his stand up called ''You so crazy''. That has me rolling everytime i watch it and it came out in 1994. I liked the part where he was talking about his gay friend. He said that one day they were together and his friend was like ''I remember when you use to wear those tight red shorts that use to ride all up in yo ass'' LMAO ( no ****).

Comment

Blue Streak is the only funny thing he's ever done.

Seriously.

Comment

Haha "You Got the Hot Foot"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              Blue Streak is the only funny thing he's ever done.

Seriously.
              I like it all, man.

He has his moments in all of those movies. He's I think an acquired taste as a comedian also, because of situational humor.

Him having to make up stories and excuses are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                You should check out his stand up called ''You so crazy''. That has me rolling everytime i watch it and it came out in 1994. I liked the part where he was talking about his gay friend. He said that one day they were together and his friend was like ''I remember when you use to wear those tight red shorts that use to ride all up in yo ass'' LMAO ( no ****).
                Oh yeah man, I have it somewhere on VHS tape.

Comment

Tengo Gato En Los Pantalones!!!!!!!!

I think you just told those Federalis you have a Cat in your pants.

OOOH, You see that's just our slang, that's how we talk here in Mexico. It's a Macho thing, you wouldn't get it.

Comment

Blue Streak was such a great movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X