No announcement yet.

The most DISGRACEFUL **** ever said in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    It's not his word against anyone's, his credibility doesn't matter because he didn't report it.

What matters is that Khan was actually quoted saying it.

compare all the bull**** that comes out of everyone's mouth to floyds.......**** is gospel compared to him....here examples of what floyd spews out: im the greatest ever.....cotto lives in puerto rico, its too far...how about before jmm:he's got a whole country behind him then after the fight;..i sold the ppv's on my own.....floyd spews the says th most disgraceful **** in boxing, period!

Comment

thats a pretty bad statement.but "we're not fighting to prove to the boxing world who the best is" is a pretty disgraceful comment.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
        "You have to know the best time to have these big fights in your career. If you look at Oscar De La Hoya, he fought all the best fighters when they were on the way downhill, and not at their best. I want to catch these guys when they have come off their peak."-Amir Khan

SMFH... and actually Oscar fought almost everyone at their Peak...

No Oscar didn't. Kahn is right in the middle of the boxing business and hears and sees a hell of a lot more than any of us, regardless of who our favourite fighter may be. Many of us have been writing about that very same thing, for many years, I have been since the Trinidad fight, when there was a lot, I mean a LOT of talk about this, and that Oscar, being a crafty matchmaker, had slipped up with Trinidad, and, thinking he would be weight drained, ( as he had been for his last few fights) made the match, which he would not have done otherwise. He slipped up. and paid for it. It was common talk about Oscar's crafty matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Well Oscar did fight an OLD and Damaged Chavez Sr... and dont say JCC Sr. was in his prime when Oscar fought him..
          No he was only a shell. And Oscar fought him TWICE>........Same with Pernell hitaker, and Whitaker nearly beat him.

Comment

Working...
          X