Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Botha: Joseph Parker is Like Muhammad Ali - He Can Unify Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

Breazeale was always admitted by Hearn to be a nice easy (but ranked ) first defence for AJ to help him ease into being a champion PLUS the mandatory hadnt even been called by the breazeale fight ..Parker was still working up the different ABC rankings as the WBO intercontinental champion.
    This is the exact point I was making some like Breeze ale could get the fight but not parker?

Lol the bias man that's all I'm saying.

What did breezeale do to get a shot? What profile did he have in the uk?

If I was parker I wouldn't wait either say what you want obviously the wbo means something or wilder and Aj wouldn't care about getting it

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      That's cause I am tough punk!
      I'm tough enough to put fear in your b itch ass! Didn't you talk all that shet and asked for my address and then when I gave it to you you made all kinds of excuses and you told me to go see you? Remember that you ****ing coward??
      Hahaha!!! I am tough!? Ahahaha you put fear in me? You pathetic little girl, you were the one asking where I live, you said you'd meet halfway, I even offered to pay your fare if you beat me up, you weren't willing to risk it Cause you are a keyboard warrior chump, you try pick fights online, does your underdeveloped crack baby brain not understand how lame it is? Really dude you have some real issues if you think anyone that ain't a b!tch is buying into your threats. You must like looking like a fool, a stupid tiny docked fool.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        That's cause I am tough punk!
        I'm tough enough to put fear in your b itch ass! Didn't you talk all that shet and asked for my address and then when I gave it to you you made all kinds of excuses and you told me to go see you? Remember that you ****ing coward??
        YeahSo tough, calling out someone you know lives overseas ain't tough, its b!tch and nothing but, I offered to pay half your fare if you came to me and beat me up, after all you were the one that says you gonna beat everyone, you ain't tough, you're a weak a$$ pu$$y. You been calling out a kiwi from the states you pu$$y when will you just stop wanking in your bedroom to all your canelo posters hanging on your wall go outside and pick a random fight, but you don't you call people out online, seriously low b!tch a$$ behavior.
        Last edited by RememberTUA?; 10-18-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
          YeahSo tough, calling out someone you know lives overseas ain't tough, its b!tch and nothing but, I offered to pay half your fare if you came to me and beat me up, after all you were the one that says you gonna beat everyone, you ain't tough, you're a weak a$$ pu$$y. You been calling out a kiwi from the states you pu$$y when will you just stop wanking in your bedroom to all your canelo posters hanging on your wall go outside and pick a random fight, but you don't you call people out online, seriously low b!tch a$$ behavior.
          All you punk ass kiwis are a bunch of b itches! That's a proven fact!
          And I told you I'll meet you halfway if you live in the L.A-Vegas area. You know what the **** I said!
          Then you popped up with you saying your trying to get my personal info and email thru this site and all kinds of shet cause supposedly you lived in Pasadena and you was gonna pay me a visit to beat my ass. Remember you said that punk??That's when I sent you my address on a private message and told you to come over anytime.
          A few days later I called you on your bullshet and called you a b itch cause you still hadn't came to see me and that's when you said you lived on the island and that you'll pay my airfare if I went to go see you and blah blah blah...
          You know that's how the conversation went punk!
          But you a straight b itch for even pretending to be in Southern California then when I sent you my address the truth came out.
          So **** off fa ggot and go back to sucking DICK Punk!
          Bow down to me b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Parker is an elite HW.

That said, Tyson Fury is Ali x10. When he comes back he will unify.
            I miss Fury's antics but Ali x10? Yeah ok. Fury fought 1 elite level heavyweight, went AWOL and that makes him Ali x10? You must be on the same stuff as him.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              I miss Fury's antics but Ali x10? Yeah ok. Fury fought 1 elite level heavyweight, went AWOL and that makes him Ali x10? You must be on the same stuff as him.
              It's the intangibles he has and his body type, as well as his style and ring IQ.

Ali x10 in attributes and ability, not in legacy.

Comment

i had to see for myself if the title was legit....frans got issues.

Comment

fury fans are extremely delusional. hes found out he can get just as much attention by talking than by fighting.

he reached his mountain top (shot wlad) and became a mountain....

instead of boozing/drugging/eating himself out of the sport, he could have kept on doing what he was doing. but no. he knew coming off of his shltty performance, his days were numbered.

now all he can do is talk !

Comment

Working...
                  X