Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Which belt did GGG use to duck Ward, and how did that work, considering they are 2 divisions apart?

And why would GGG need a belt, or anything else, to duck a man in a different weight division than him?
    Lol I haven't been here long but bruh bruh but......you haven't said Not( I'm country )One bad word about Ggg. I like Ggg to but past few years been eye opening for me. That belt **** was a lie, 154-168 a lie, canelo business man then Kell Brook at 160 as the B-side I think could be wrong. Canelo gave him belt but still chasing Canelo because in the end.......It's always about the 💰.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
      The WBC had no right to make it seem like Canelo was ducking GGG when talks took place for the fight to happen in 2017. Fat boy is mad now because he won't getting money from Canelo anymore.
      I think they said he had 15 days after the cotto fight or was it khan. I smoke alot!!!!

Comment

Oh look all the Golovturds talking **** about the WBC giving Canelo an easy route. Forgetting the WBA did the same for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Triple g already said he wants to Ring magazine belt
          Yeah, Canelo wanted the WBC belt too ... he just didn't want to defend it against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            What does this have to do with GGG? Canelo beef is with WBC not GGG or vice versa. Canelo got the GGG fight he wanted and with more money in his pocket. As a fan I could give 2 phuks if one less meaningless belt is on the line whether it's RING, WBC, ect who cares. Fans got the fight we all wanted not a single fan is going to cry because the corrupt WBC isn't involved. There is more then enough bogus belts in boxing anyway means nothing fans know who the best fighters are and what's at stake in sept.
            Well said sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              A purse bid in which ggg would of been awarded 45 percent of the split! That's why he said F.uck you and your belt lol. Correct move for canelo to vacate. Now time passed and we still get the fight but I bet you ggg ain't getting nowhere near no 45 percent of the pie lol.
              He knew he wouldn't get 45% from Canelo and he wouldn't have been dumb enough to try, even if he'd been entitled to it, which he wasn't.

Comment

And?? If the WBC were corrupt and gave canelo a paper belt why the phuk do I care? Or some dumb record that only you care about which was never for the true champion anyway. Canelo took a bogus record that vargas held in the first place that most fans don't know or care about. You want me to value a record when there are at times up to 6 different championship belts for any given weight class and vargas happen to grab a paper one and canelo did the same slightly younger then him? That's just plain stupid.
                how was vargas a paper champion when he beat a champion for it? At the time vargas was considered the top guy at 154 which is why he landed the big fight with tito who had only just moved up to 154. Again, I don't care whether you or anyone else cares about that record or not. and record aside, it's still down as a world title that he won in his career so people do care about that aspect of it. The point is, he cared, he took advantage of the favorable treatment, and now he's being salty over being stripped. I really don't care because the fight is happening now so whatever belts are on the line don't mean anything to me. But his stance with the wbc is hypocritical. End of story.

Comment

There is no way a ppv cash cow who commands the money he does was going to give away half his money just because the WBC says so. Only a puking idiots would do that. Canelo got the fight he wanted on his terms making far more money then the purse bid that GGG tried to leverage with the WBC. This is about business canelo is not a small time fighter who you can push around with a purse bid. GGG tried and failed and now the fight is happening because GGG played his B side role and agreed to Canelo terms not making anywhere near the purse bid split and with the WBC not getting a cut
                  Correct, add the fact that canelo could of played his a side role and demanded ggg accept whatever weight Canelo wanted... but he didn't do that, he is fighting ggg at his preferred weight! That, ladies and gentlemen, speaks volume

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    You are mentally ill
                    You'd lost that bet either way homie. I think lil buddy was serious to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      It isn't about Golovkin. Canelo will never live down the label. Talented kid though...
                      I mean, he must be doing ok to be a side against 99.9 percent of fighters in the world at 27 yes of age. Putting 52k fans in a stadium, selling 1 million ppv as the a side featuring two Mexicans, the records go on and on and he still has more or less 10 yrs to go on his already stellar career... pretty talented indeed sir

Comment

Working...
                      X