Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev Rematch Finalized - June 17, Mandalay Bay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Love how Kovalev and most of his fans are mostly quiet. This is the nature of moral victories. They're not real. You guys were hoping Ward ducked the rematch. Now you have to deal with reality as does Kov who's been acting like a child. We'll see who the cool guy is June 17. You idiots wasted too much energy and emotion over nothing.

What will be Kovs excuses this time? He blamed judges. Not being American. Training to hard for why he got winded. I told you all Ward was just playing mind games.

This fight will be easier for Ward. There will be no KD this time around. Kov is only going to be able to land a jab. He's going to be more cautious to make sure he doesn't get tired like he did in the first fight. Ward is going to be in better shape since he will be fighting twice now in less than a year span. This will help him take shots better too.

He got right back up from a perfectly timed shot that made a loud crack throughout the whole arena. My point being Kov isn't knocking out anybody. I can't stand mob minded groupies. You ******s are now all quiet.

Comment

Working...
    X