Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Last Time I Ran Out of Gas, This Time I Trained Smart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
    I am black you idiot I treat all races the same and when I see bull crap I call it. Their is a reason why I dog posters like Larry and you because lil $h!ts act like a tribe and don't treat people equal,so keep crying "it's because I am black" I'll be here telling you it's because you are a moron

Your a lil gimp,again with this nonsense of assuming others race.gimp

I called you grand wizard since your name is wizard & you start harping about people's assumed race. Only racist go around assuming someone who they consider stupid for disagreeing is black automatically. I dont care what race you are, but its rediculous to think a black person would say such nonsense.
    Last edited by kushking; 06-06-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Undisputed Champion

Comment

Can't wait to see the King against Kovalev or Ward
        But we're gonna have to wait.

Kovalev is gonna win in two weeks

(A) They're gonna have a rematch next fall
        (B) Around the same time, the King is gonna face Alvarez

The winner of (A) will face the winner of (B)

And then we'll finally know, who's the LHW Emperor!

Beterbiev could fight the loser of (A) or (B)

Comment

He didn't just "gas out", that's became the required pace that was enforced by Ward (which often happens when you face sombebody better then you/or someone who has mental edge on you), if he think more cardio will win him the fight this time , he's got another thing comming

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            That's what I meant, Kovalev and his team have excuses yet claim they won the fight.
            Maybe they think they won it but could have done a lot better?

How is it hard to understand?

I don't like those excuses, but how do that mean that they think they lost?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Only excuses are coming from kovalev, his team & his fans. So I don't know where you got " these guys" from.
              Is Floyd a Kova fan?

Well, they both had racist rants so maybe they have a lot to share after all...

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                Really shows who knows how to score fights no way ward won, bunch of black trolls claiming ward won because he is black, tried to biased as hell when I rewatched the fight towards ward and the most I could come up with is a draw and that was being generous.i had it 7-5 for Kovalev
                Black trolls backing andre ward who is half white.....Goes to show how desperate these losers are for a great black hope, they need the white man to bail them out for that as well....SMH

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  The big majority of fans and boxing writers polled thought Kovalev deserved to win the first fight. You talk like it is impossible for Ward to lose the rematch. There is a strong possibility Kovalev could win. Ward is only a 7 to 5 betting favorite to win. When and IF Ward wins the rematch that would be the time to brag about Ward's win. You are having a victory party for Ward 11 days too early. Did you bet any cash on your sure thing winner Ward or are you just a big talker. Your extreme hate for Kovalev is disgusting. If Kovalev wins will you give him credit and eat your crows? I doubt you will.
                  these ghetto cowards will crawl back under THEIR rocks after Kovalev clears up this mess. Then they will be nutt riding Chickenson. At least that Pimp 3rd world haitian is their ethnicities.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Is Floyd a Kova fan?

Well, they both had racist rants so maybe they have a lot to share after all...
                    No, he is a Ward's manager hater.....but he still is T.B.E. that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarboyled View Post
                      Can't wait to see the King against Kovalev or Ward
                      But we're gonna have to wait.

Kovalev is gonna win in two weeks

(A) They're gonna have a rematch next fall
                      (B) Around the same time, the King is gonna face Alvarez

The winner of (A) will face the winner of (B)

And then we'll finally know, who's the LHW Emperor!

Beterbiev could fight the loser of (A) or (B)
                      What kind of drugs are you on? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X