Brian Castaño vs Michel Soro on july

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Castaño vs Michel Soro on july

war Brian, this is his first real test

Easy work for Soro, who is the forgotten man at 154. Too early for Castano, hopefully Soro gets the title shot if he wins
    Last edited by BigZ44; 05-01-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

how many fights has Castano had? 11?

His team are literally throwing him into the fire by putting him in with Soro, and i doubt he comes out unscathed...
      big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        how many fights has Castano had? 11?

His team are literally throwing him into the fire by putting him in with Soro, and i doubt he comes out unscathed...
        big mistake.
        I believe HE wants these fights. He has said in the past that Canelo is younger than him and has already had more important fights, and he wants a similar career. Good fights before he's 30 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          I believe HE wants these fights. He has said in the past that Canelo is younger than him and has already had more important fights, and he wants a similar career. Good fights before he's 30 years old.
          Well his team are stupid for letting him fight soro at this stage, unless he's something special Soro will batter him...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Well his team are stupid for letting him fight soro at this stage, unless he's something special Soro will batter him...
            i believe he is something special, i know is the WSB but watch his fight with derevyanchenko at MW. Brian a really good fighter

Comment

Working...
            X