No announcement yet.

What's your favorite beer? :beerchug:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    If it was at the local corner store I'd buy it just to see if it really was better that Fosters, Fosters is good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
      LOL, brother, if that beer helps you get some "tang," I'm on it. I think I've tried that at a World of Beer, once--strong stuff there
      Definitely a sipping beer my man. Once I tried the stuff, I knew I could never go back to Corona's, Blue Moons or lameee Smirnoff.

Comment

at the bar last night, as i was feeling it i went up to the 'tender and asked "let me get a medalla" fool looked at me like i was crazy ... then i asked myself "how do they not have modelo's here"

but yeah, for me, i dont know what it is, but i love modelo's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
          Definitely a sipping beer my man. Once I tried the stuff, I knew I could never go back to Corona's, Blue Moons or lameee Smirnoff.
          i hate myself for going through that phase in life - "can i get an orange peel, please"

so ghey.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            I hear you , man. I like coronas, but sometimes I need some strong stuff, like rightt now, y' know.

Originally posted by baya View Post
            at the bar last night, as i was feeling it i went up to the 'tender and asked "let me get a medalla" fool looked at me like i was crazy ... then i asked myself "how do they not have modelo's here"

but yeah, for me, i don't know what it is, but i love modelo's.
            Medalla's are decent for being a light, beer, but I usually drink them "palmolives" when I'm on the island. Modelos are a very good beer, I would edge them slightly over coronas to be honest.

i hate myself for going through that phase in life - "can i get an orange peel, please"

so ghey.
            LOL, I went through that phase too. Budweiser has shock top which is similar. Better beers out there though.

Damn, I wish I could actually share a beer with you mofos in for real thought, instead of this internet crap--I'm chillin tonight. If y' all ain't on ****, let's hit up the chat.

Comment

I hear you , man. I like coronas, but sometimes I need some strong stuff, like rightt now, y' know.

Medalla's are decent for being a light, beer, but I usually drink them "palmolives" when I'm on the island. Modelos are a very good beer, I would edge them slightly over coronas to be honest.

LOL, I went through that phase too. Budweiser has shock top which is similar. Better beers out there though.

Damn, I wish I could actually share a beer with you mofos in for real thought, instead of this internet crap--I'm chillin tonight. If y' all ain't on ****, let's hit up the chat.

yeah, they don't get them stateside - i don't think i've ever seen them.

like i said, i was feeliln' it, b.

Comment

Let's hear it you c*nts--I'm running out of Lagunitas IPA, and I'm about to make a beer run.

Comment

never done chat, but i'll check it out.

Comment

Let's hear it you c*nts--I'm running out of Lagunitas IPA, and I'm about to make a beer run.
                    son, if you was over here in the dmv, you'd have to get your ass to college park, tick tock liquors, other wise you'd be faaked because they're all closed.

Comment

son, if you was over here in the dmv, you'd have to get your ass to college park, tick tock liquors, other wise you'd be faaked because they're all closed.
                      Chicago closes at at 2pm--I'm good

BTW, are you my daddy?

EDIT: Making that beer run. BRB
                      Last edited by Fistic; 07-20-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X